Chapter 10- Fighting our comrades

Hey guys, ready for some more Fairy tail? Just make sure that when you're reading, you remember that I don't own Fairy tail.

The group Fairy tail wizards got really anointed from Cinco's screaming. The started looking for a way out covering their ears. After what seemed like forever Natsu lost his temper.

"Shut up already." He screamed while attacking with his fire dragon iron fist. Then he suddenly got slammed against the wall. Cinco stopped screaming and started laughing.

"You guys... Haha... You're such idiots. That you really believed that I was dieing. Five isn't even my real name. It's a code remember?" He couldn't control his laughter. Natsu attacked again which ended with the same result.

"You're the idiot. We fought before and we know your weakness." Erza said requiping in her sea empress armor. Lucy ran around and found a sink.

"Gate of the water bearer. I open thee. Aquarius." Aquarius popped out of nowhere and started screaming at Lucy about summoning her from a sink. Levy got the message and took out her pen. Cinco had stopped laughing and walked backwards.

"Now!" Erza charged at Cinco. Aquarius shot a lot of water. Levy wrote "Water" and threw it at Cinco. He didn't even try to stop it. When Cinco was down stairs appeared. It was like magic. Which it probably was. They didn't waste time and ran upwards. 
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
At the end of the stairs was a room. It was just as big as the room they fought Cinco. It was completely empty except for the hooded figure that stood before them. On the sleeve stood a big 4.

"You." Gajeel said and he charged at the figure without hesitation. The person dodged.

"Is that your way to great your comrades?" 4 said with an awfully familiar voice.

"4 is here and we didn't tell anyone, so maybe 4 wasn't even in our guild anyway." Lucy whispered.

"I don't care. I've got some pay back to do." Gajeel said and charged again.

"Why Gajeel? Why?" 4 said and pulled up the hood so only Gajeel could see. Gajeels eyes widend in shock. 4 kicked him in the wall. He sat there frozen.

"Gajeel! What's wrong?" Levy asked running towards him. But 4 was 
quicker and punched her in her face. She landed next to Gajeel.

"I don't care if you're dead or not. You hurt my shrimp, I ain't gonna forgive you for that." He charged again and managed to cut 4's arm. 4 slammed him back into the wall.

"Who's next?" 4 asked the other 4. (A/N With that I mean 4 asked Gray, Erza, Lucy and Natsu. Which are four people)

"I-" Natsu got cut off.

"I'll go!" Gray said "Ice make: floor." The floor was covered with ice. But the ice under 4's feet started turning in to water. "What the?" 4 whispered something in Grays ear. Grays eyes widend. 4 smiled and kicked him in his stomach. 4 walked towards him but Erza jumped between them in her heavens wheel armor. She was about to hit 4 in the stomach when she saw his face. She hesitated and got kicked into the ground.

"Even Erza? Alright I want to fight you. I'm al fired up." Natsu said putting his fist on fire. 4 punched him in the face and sent him flying towards Lucy.

"Natsu! Get off me." Lucy screamed.

"Hmm..? O, sorry Luce." Natsu stood up. "Hey, basterds who are you?" Natsu fired a roar of the fire dragon. 4 stepped a side but her hood got blown of her head.

"Talia?"

Don't worry if you don't recognize her. It's an OC. I'm going to tell her past in the next chapter. Thanks for reading. Did you like the fighting scene. I'm so proud. ♥ Naomi