° 4 °

"Min! Focus!" Their manager yelled at Yoongi.

What? He just made a mistake, he just put Sprite on the cup instead of Coke, just that, no biggie.

"First, you spilled water on a costumer, second, you served a costumer with a wrong order, and now?!" Their manager shouted, his face is literally red from anger.

Yoongi answered a shrug and poured the Sprite and changed it with a Coke as he served it to the wrong costumer.

His manager had nothing to do with him but to just let out a small laugh at Yoongi's cuteness, he always find him cute, he's so small.

-

"Jimin!" Jin yelled as Jimin rushed to him.

"Here." He gave the pizza box and the address and bows at Jin as he rushed out of his work shop.

Jimin put his helmet on and climbed up to his motor.

He looked at the address and-

The fuck?!

He sighed as he started the engine and went to his assigned place.

-

*Ding*
*Dong*

Yoongi stood up from the couch as he opened the door to find the guy last night. He smirked as he took the pizza box from the other's grasp, and their hand "accidentally" touched, thanks to Yoongi.

"Enjoy, bye!" Jimin quickly shouted as he turned back, and never looking back.

"Bye, stupid!" Jimin stopped from walking, Yoongi's smirk got wider when he realized his plan went well.

"What did you just called me?" Jimin asked, looking clearly annoyed.

"Stupid?" Yoongi replied, his smirk still on his face, as Jimin rushed to him quickly, ready to "punch" him but was immediately cut by Yoongi who said-

"Do it, and I'll kiss you again." Yoongi was enjoying the other's reaction, pulling his arms, and keeping it glued to his sides.

"My parent didn't made me a name for nothing." Jimin said.

"Oh you have?" Yoongi sarcastically asked.

"Yeah, my parents made it for me, for the people to call me, they made it for the people, they didn't mentioned your name." Jimin said.

"But aren't I one of those people?" Yoongi asked, rubbing his chin while looking at the sky, acting like he is thinking something.

"Who said you're a human?"

You're special, and special people should call me 'Bab- LIKE JUNGKOOK!! HE'S SPECIAL. Jimin immediately stopped his gay thoughts.

"Then what am I to you?" Yoongi asked, coming closer at Jimin's face, and Jimin of course, quickly pushed him.

"You're anything but human!" Jimin huffed as he turned around to continue walking.

Yoongi chuckled as he made his way inside and immediately plopped down the couch and started eating his pizza.

"Cute."