°8°

They were walking in the park, eating cotton candies. Again, Jimin doesn't want to eat cotton candy, it's too sweet, but who cares? All that matters here is they are starting a friendship.

How creep, wanting to be friends with the person who took his first kiss without permission, and worse, a stranger.

And again, who cares?

"What do you want to do when you grow up?" Yoongi asked softly. Who knows, this person who's face most of the time has smirk plastered on his face can this be soft?

Probably, whipped for Jimin.

But we don't know that yet,

"I always wanted to be a dancer, I love dancing since I was a kid, though I have a spot for singing but what I really want to do when I grow up is, to be with the love of my life, grow old and just be happy. Love is very important to me, it makes me feel loved, of course, but beyond that, I feel like the loneliness in me will be vanished. Being alone for years feels like shit, and I hate that." Jimin said, looking at the ground the whole time, not wanting to embarrass his self if he looks up.

"Oh."
"So you mean, you're alone for the most of your life?" Yoongi asked, not sure if his question was rude or not.

Jimin replied with a sad smile as he saw a Cat Cafe nearby and immediately, his face perked up.

"Hyung, there's a Cat Cafe, we should go~" Jimin said, tugging at Yoongi's sleeve.

"Yeah, let's go."

-

Jimin squealed in joy.

Cats...

Cats...

Cats everywhere.

Jimin squealed again when he saw a white kitten and was triggered at how soft it was.

"Hyung!" Jimin practically screams.

"Oh-fuck, Jimin, shut up." Yoongi replied and Jimin pouted at that.

"Jimin, you know what would happen if you keep pouting, do you want me to kiss you again?" Jimin blushed.

"Okay, what?" Yoongi said.

"Let's get this." Jimin smiled, holding the white kitten.

Yoongi rolled his eyes before nodding.

-

"Thank you for everything, hyung." Jimin said, standing at the door of his house.

"I really have a great time with you." Jimin smiled.

"Yeah." Yoongi replied, scratching his nape.

"Guess I'll be going." Yoongi turned around only to turn back.

"Ah- hyung, wait."

"Yeah?"

"What do you think will be the name of the kitten?" Jimin asked while holding the cat, his left hand for the hidden legs and his right hand for the front legs.

"I don't know, name him whatever you like." Yoongi shrugged.

"Okay, bye hyung."

Yoongi nodded and went to his car and left.

Jimin closed the door as he slid his self down the door, smiling softly at the cat in his hands, the cat licking his nose.

"Promise not to tell Yoongi this?" Jimin asked the cat.

"You will be our Lil Meow Meow."