Letter of a Paranoid

10th of august, 2014

                                                                            66 Ma. Clara St. brgy. Sta. Ana

                                                                       mun. of Taytay, Rizal, Philippines

greetings to you my friend,

     The fear inside is the worst fear of all. It makes you to think of all posibilities yet to come. This maight seem well until you realize that ther are more thigns to come that you would not like to happen. I forgot the last time I live without anxiety. with out my fear to lose a best friend; that's all I can think of you, a best friend. Whenever there is something more, my heart started to ache and my brain shows me the worst of my memorie; the time when I lose a best friend because I love her.

        It is a shame to me to admit that I shed tears for her. I cry even ther is a smile in my face. Enough of that, I just wanted to tell you that I am not falling in love with you, I just can't anymore. I wish I could revers the time to when I admit to you that ther is a moment when I think of you greater as a friend. To be honnest, I did not think what is the consequence of what I have said to you. I just have to say sorry for what I have done. Yes I think you greater than a best friend, but not as my love. I cannot lose you anymore. you are greater than my best friend because you can calm me, I have shared a few secrets with you, I hope the best for you. But as I repetedly told you, I am not in love with you. 

        Please, let thigns were before our fight. I am most sorry for what I have done to you. I admit that it is my fault. If I die soon, I would want you to know that I will always be your friend and I will still hope that the time will come and thigns can be the way it was then.

                                                                                 yours trully, and ever will be

                                                                                                                     GaCMa