Zach

It been days since I got sleep. I can't do this anymore. I know someone is watching me. I don't know who; they seen to enjoy seeing me suffer.You probably wondering how I became like this.

                   5 months earlier

"Hello class you are getting a new student today his name is Zachary William." As I enter the class it was quiet. Everyone stared at me as if I was a alien. I know I look different. I was shorter than the average person. Had blonde hair and blue eye. I wear glasses and I'm from Korea; my mother is American and my father is Korean.Most kids in this class was Japanese. So you wouldn't expect a lot of people to have the same characteristics. I'm rather a shy person ."Hi my n...n...n-ame is Zachary or y...y..y-ou can call me Zack" This was embarrassing, I had thought I was able to control my stuttering. As I finished that sentence half the class was laughing. I felt like a idiot and at my old school people mock me for my stuttering as if I'm retarded. "Settle down class Mr. William sit in the Third row in the second seat. " I was seated next to this girl with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. She stared at me and smiled. I'm glad that I kind of in the back. The other classmate look back at me especially the girls. But they didn't have a hateful look on them like the boys did.  They seem mad at me or something.

At Lunch time the girl ask me if I wanted to seat with her in her friends.  I was gladly to except not like I have million of friends. When we had reach the cafeteria I was introduced to her buddies. " Zachary this Milo, Mika, and Reo. My name is Aiko by the way " Aiko said happily. "Hi I'm Zach. " Her friends are nice.  Lunch had flew by so fast. I had gotten to know Milo, Reo, Mika, and Aiko so well. I was exactly content with my life.

Weeks had pass and I gotten to know my friends so well now we hangout. I didn't thinks anything could go wrong for me. My life before meeting them and coming to this school was dreadful. I was a bastard and my mother had reminded me of that every day. I know she had hated me since I was born but she just wanted to make sure I knew that. I never had did anything wrong but why did she hate me to a point where she abuse me "Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!?!!!! Zach stop spacing out you have to help with the project like you said you would" Mika said angrily. " Sorry I was just thinking about something where was we at again? " She had responded sarcastic with" You must be the smartest guy on the earth" She was very bossy at time but I just love her she was like a sister to me.

After hours of wasting time on this history project it was time for us to go home. Sadly I live by none of my friends so I had to walk home alone almost every day. If my aunt get off work early that the only time I would get pick up. Other then that I was this dumb teenager walking the streets at 11: 00pm at night. You maybe think this is your fault to blame that someone may kill you but hey I'm just dumb sometimes. As I continue to walk. I heard feet step behind me. Even if someone was following me the only thing I could do was run. I live alone my aunt check up on me times to times. I started to walk faster I didn't want to die. I was glad to see my run down building. It was practical falling apart. But the inside is the opposite of the outside. As I stared out my window to see if I can spot someone that may have follo- *Ding Ding* I got a message on my phone. Probably my friends seeing if I got home safe.  When I open to see what they texted me. It wasn't them it was a unknown number. 

              Unknown Number

Unknown
I see you have made it
home safely, Lucky you watch out.

                                                       Zachary
                                  Was it you who followed me.

Unknown
Maybe what are you going to
Do about it. You are so cute.
I know your not as straight as a line.

                                                      Zachary
                                 I don't know what you mean

Unknown
Of course you do
Want to see evidence.

                                                 Zachary
                                                         ....

Unknown
I guess you do, so here
Some pictures 😇😇😇

                                                        Zachary
                                               Stop messing
                                  around you lying 😅
Unknown

                                                     Zachary                                        That not me in that pic                                                                        UnknownThen why did I receive it From your old account

                                                     Zachary
                                        That not me in that pic                                                                       
Unknown
Then why did I receive it
From your old account.
I wonder if Milo be happy if
He find out your Gay.

                                                        Zachary
                                        IS THIS A PRANK ?!
                                This have gone too far.

I slammed down my phone on the bed. I was fucking pissed. This person trying to black mail me. If I wanted help , everyone will find out I'm Gay. And what would I do if that happens. I risk that if I was going to stop this. I would have to abide to everything he or she say. But how did they get that picture. I deleted my whole account. They must be hackers.  If that's the case I might have no option but to listen. My phone could be hacked . That mean all the pictures that I took and deleted they have control over it. I wonder what they want. I could always just annoy it. This could be a mess up prank. I hope so.

~ Thanks for read my story~
Like and Comment
I know its not that interesting but give me some slack.