Zachary Love

Milo POV
I heard Zach corespondent with a groan. I'm glad he didn't wake up. I'm saving this as my wallpaper. Hehehe.
Skip to the next morning
Zach POV
It so damn bright. As I try to adjust my eyes to light. I smelt something so delicious. It smell like a Waffle House I use to go to as a child. I immediately look behind to find Milo making pancakes. I know it not waffle but it pretty darn close. I sprung off the couch. As I got close to the alerting smell. "Boo" I said. Milo looked at me with this sweet smile. "Hey my love." I could feel my face turning red. "No fair you can cook and be a sweet talker." I gushed. I was now hugging he waist. In reality I just filling on him but whatever.  " Hey we should do something today since it Saturday." I declared.  I see Milo now turn around. With two plates stacked with a least five or six pancakes. "Yum"I thought. I didn't have a table or anything of sorts. I live by myself. So we end up sitting on the couch. I turned on the TV. I started to devour the pancakes one after another. Milo watch in awe. I can't lied I can remember the last time someone cooked for me. " If you like those pancakes so much. "I can make you more."Milo teased. I exactly did want more. But my stomach to full to eat another one. "Nahhhhh"I sighed.

I thought of where we could go. "Hmm where" Milo murmured. "Let Go To The Fair!" Probably I said that so loudly. Because I even felt my ears ringing. Milo look at me with he sincere smile in said "Okay whatever you wanna do."

Milo POV
When he had said that I was pretty surprised. I wouldn't take him as a type of person who enjoy the sun. " Hey Milo so we gonna meet up at the fair ground. You have to get dressed" Zach point out. Oh yea. As I got up to leave. I had already pack my wet clothes in my bag. So when I heading to the door. I felt a tug on my shirt. I look back and saw Zach blushing. I bend down and pulled Zach chin up and tug at his bottom lip. And he let out a small whimper. He so adorable. I really would like to do more to him. But I don't him to hate. I let go of his lip. " Hasta luego mi amor." I whisper in his ear.

Zach POV
Did he just do that. Ahhhh. I have to wear something that cute and also sexy. I can wait to go to the fair. This will be fun.

To Be continue.....

Like and comment let me know what you think.