2

Shane POV
While Jenna and Ryan bickered, I was trying my best not to look too awkward and out of place. Even though it was a bit forward, Jenna was kinda cute. Her short brown hair and amber eyes were a perfect match. Ryan's phone went off, snapping me back to reality. "I have to take this." Ryan excused.
Jenna nodded and turned towards me. "So, Shane, right?" She asked. "Uh, Yeah!" I responded. "You know, I heard
about your web series, Buzzfeed Unsolved." Jenna began. "Yeah, it's a great show, but every other season we have to walk around a place that Ryan thinks is haunted." I explained.
"Oh, really? What makes you think the places aren't haunted?" Jenna questioned.
"C'mon, ghosts are bullshit!"
"No way! You know, I'm the reason Ryan believes in ghosts."
"So I've got you to blame! You're the one who dragged him onto the Queen Mary."
Our playful Banter was interrupted by a worker yelling, "Ryan and Shane!"
I grabbed our coffees just as Ryan came back from his call. "Here you go." I said, handing him the cup. "Thanks." Ryan responded. "So, is your phone number the same?" Ryan asked Jenna. "Uh, no, I changed it a few years back." She informed.
Jenna took a napkin and a pen and scribbled down her number. She handed it to Ryan and began to walk away. "I'll see you two around!" She told us before walking off. Once she was out of view, Ryan playfully shoved me. "Shit, man! You already have a crush on Jenna!" He accused me.
"I don't think 'crush' is the right word here." I stated. "Yeah it is. You totally like her." Ryan argued. "Okay..maybe I do!" I admitted. "Okay, just promise me one thing. Promise that you aren't just trying to fuck her." Ryan told me strictly. I could see the seriousness on his face.
"I promise." I told him. "Good, Jenna and I may not have talked for a while, but she was and will always be like a little sister to me. If anything happened to her I don't know what I'd do." Ryan explained. "Hey, Jenna doesn't deserve anything bad as far as I can tell." I reassured. "Anyway, I heard that she works as an author. One of those Stephen King types of writers." Ryan informed. "Really? I would not have pinned that on her." I said in surprise.
Jenna POV
I walked into my house, energy bolting through me. Coffee works magic on days like these.  I ran up the stairs and entered my room (picture above). I plopped down onto my bed. How to spend the rest of the day?