Chapter Sixteen

Levi's POV

My husband wrapped around me was a comfort I could get used to every morning. My body was warm where his limbs crushed my body. He was always warm, something I appreciated. The lack of clothes helped the warmth.

I peeled my eyes open, seeing a welcoming sight of Eren's broad chest. He was breathing slowly, his hard muscles pressing into my skin with every movement he made.

It was absolute bliss.

I began sitting up, feeling my sore muscles protesting. But I didn't care, not when Eren looked that gorgeous in the morning sunlight. It created a golden halo around his brunet locks, a sight that made me practically melt.

He was my gorgeous husband.

With cautious movements, I straddled his hips. He didn't stir. So I leaned forward until our chests were touching and I could rest my head against his collarbone. I could see his features too, a wonderful sight if I must be completely honest.

Just as a smile graced my lips, Eren's eyes shot open like something startled him awake. He quickly trapped me in his arms and legs and rolled us over to attack me in kisses. I squealed during the process. "Never heard you make a noise like that," he commented between kisses on my neck. "It's too embarrassing to think about, and you shouldn't attack your husband like that so early in the morning!" I exclaimed trying to wretch my hand out of his hold to hit him on the head. "First off, it was a very sexy noise, I'd like to hear it more often. And second, I already love calling you my husband."

I chuckled. "You better, because you're stuck with me."

He stopped his kisses to look at me and smile. "Thank god for that," he pressed a soft and long kiss to my lips. His hold loosened, allowing me to tangle my fingers into his locks.

But I wanted his attention to be elsewhere. In an eager attempt to begin our day wasting away in bed, I ground my hips against his. With hooded lids, I watched his eyes open quickly. He emitted a chuckle that vibrated our lips.

"A little eager already?"

Even as he accused me of being too eager, he ground his hips against mine as well. "I don't see you complaining about it," I commented while he sucked at my neck.

"Not at all, we're staying here all day, might as well take advantage of our situation," his breath was hot against my throat. I groaned at the feeling.

"Then fuck me already," I demanded.

He quickly changed our position. My back hit the mattress with enough force to make my body bounce. His lips attacked mine. I locked my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck. But he pulled away from the kiss quickly with a smile. "I love you, Levi Jaeger," he cooed. My cheeks instantly reddened as a smile tugged at my lips.

"I love you too, now fuck me."

"With pleasure," he growled.

An attack on my neck and I began aligning him to my entrance, eager to continue where we left off last night, but Eren quickly pulled away. I looked up to him in confusion, a few seconds ago he was eager to fuck me and now he was pulling back with a nervous look in his eyes.

"I need to prepare you," he said in a rush. Sometimes I forgot how much he worried about me. In the past, my clients never even cared how I felt during the session, and now I had a husband that would stop the moment I appeared uncomfortable. It's a change I don't think I've fully comprehended yet. But I smiled.

"There's no need to, Eren. I'll be fine," I assured. But he still shook his head.

"I will not hurt you like those monsters ever did," Eren explained, a rage boiling in his irises. He couldn't be scared of becoming one of those breathing bags of rum and money that used me as an escape from their wives. He couldn't possibly believe that.