8 장

"Alright, Jaemin! You can stop pushing me now!" you shouted while being pushed higher and higher on the swing by Jaemin.

"Nope! You have to swing at least one last time before we leave!" he called out. You huffed and looked at the starry, night sky and closed you eyes.

"Fine, I'm just gonna have to jump off then!" you let go of the cold rusted swing chain and jumped off, landing on both of your feet.

"Aww, come on!" he whined with pouty lips.

You giggled at his reaction, "I'm sorry but we have to get going. It's already seven o'clock at night."

He nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, you're right" he watched you gather all your belongings.

"Hey," he suddenly called you. You hummed without looking at him.

"Thank you for the companion. I haven't feel the feelings in ages," he said in a very low voice but you could hear it.

This time you looked at him and didn't missed his warm smile that made your heart skipped a beat.

That familiar smile.

You opened your mouth but nothing came out.

Why am I like this?

"Anyways, we rally should get going like you said. Or else we'll get caught," Jaemin tried to broke the silence which made you snapped out of it, he also started gathered his things as well.

"I'll walk you home," he added.

"Eh? No thanks, I'm fine. I don't live that far anyway, so you can go ahead." You spoke in a shaky voice since you got startled by his sudden gestured.

He studied your face so hard, "You sure?"

You nodded your head and tried assured him with a smile.

"Okay, see you tomorrow Y/N!" he winked at you and went to his home direction.

Why does it feels like it wasn't the first time I saw him laugh and smile like that?

You breathed out and started to walked the opposite way to your house.