7 장

You heard Jaemin's laugh at how confused you looked from what he just said.

"I don't understand.." you stated but was cutted off by him.

"What I mean is not something you can hear, smell, taste, touch or see but to understand, you have to understand it," he said.

His smile was contagious and you couldn't help but to smile at him.

"And how.." you stated but was being cutted off again.

"Come on!" he jumped as he grabbed your hands and started to heading over to the swing.

"W-what?! Hold on!" you were shock.

"Swing with me!" was all he said as he already started to pushed himself off the ground.

His warm eyes became squinted and his smile somehow got wider. Joy radiated outward from him as he got higher and higher, the gap between him and the sky got smaller.

You slithered your finger around the old rusted chain out of the white colored swing and started to pushing yourself off the ground and smiled at the sky.

You began to laugh, giggled and shouted like a little girl. A little girl you used to be.. It sounded like the playground was filled with laughter of young children playing after a long day at school and it smelled like the frees you used to climb but only two feet high.

It was like a feather to your skin, so weightless and free.

You looked like the little girl in ponytails who has jumped to reach the bright blue swing and had to ask your dad to push you.

The feeling. You finally felt it.

I finally feel the feeling again.

You let your eyes fluttered shut and happily shouted once more.

She's cute. Oh why am I like this? Jaemin's taught.

And you continued to fly on the swings with Jaemin.