Pharoah Atem x Kpop idol reader

(Some of these chapters will be my own but the rest is yours.)
I just finished my latest concert with the girls, and if your wondering I'm in a group called Blackpink with Rosè, Jennie, and Jisoo. I'm a rapper in the group and love my career and my fans. But a girls got to love some anime, my favorite is Yu-Gi-Oh and Atem is my favorite so I watch it when I'm on my free time or when I'm off. If the girls are free too they watch with me.
Now back to me i was walking back to the blackpink house and if your wondering it was a house built for the four of us.
*Time skip to my room*
I walk into my room to find something I've never seen before. A necklace that looks from Egypt or I think it is.
I pick it up.
"Woah it's so beautiful." I say as I put it on.
A couple minutes after I put it on I started getting dizzy then everything went black.
'Atem's POV'
I was overlooking my garden then all of a sudden I see a portal open and a girl falls out of it.
I go over to see the peculiar girl and see if she's ok.
I noticed that she very, very beautiful. On top of that she's wearing weird clothing and is pale.
I pick her up to take her to my room.
As I got into my room I went over to my bed to lay her down.
I sat down at my chair next to my bed and watch her.
"She's so beautiful." I whispered.
"Mmm ugh my head what happened Jisoo, Jennie, Rose are you there." She said.
"Hey miss wake up." I said as I shake her so she can fully wake up.
"O-Oh my the necklace took me to Egypt." She said.
"Umm." I said confused.
"Oh my name is (y/n)." (Y/n) said.
"My name is Atem." I said.
Man she's actually really sexy.
I started leaning in.
"U-Uhm w-what are you doing."
Smut starts here
I started kissing her.
"Mhm."
I bit her bottom lip and when her mouth opened I took that opportunity to push my tongue in and start to French kiss her.
I push her down to where I'm hovering over her.
I slowly started kissing down her neck to find her sweet spot.
"A-Ah~" she moaned.
'I found it.' I smirked against her neck and started to suck on her sweet spot to the point where she is a moaning mess.
"Fuck your moans are so sexy my queen." I said as she blushed and I look and see my work to see a hickey already forming.
"You better be ready my queen."
"P-please." She said.
I started playing to remove her clothes.
She covers herself.
"Don't hide yourself your beautiful." I say and I put my lips around her left nipple and started sucking and played with the other one.
After taking care of her breast for a while I started kissing down her stomach towards her area and started removing her pants then her underwear.
"Please Atem I need you so bad~" she said and I immediately started to eat her out.
"AH~ oh fuck that feels so good~" she said.
After some time I started removing my clothes after preparing her.
"Please fuck me Atem make me feel good with your dick~" she said and I immediately pushed my self inside.
"AH"
"Fuck your so tight my queen it will be alright the pain will go away soon." I said and she nodded and after a few minutes of letting her adjust I started to move.
"Ah~ AH~ f-fuck Atem your dick feels so fucking good a-ah~ give me more." She said.
F-fuck it feels so good being inside you. Ah~." I said.
After some time we were both getting to her high.
"AH fuck I'm cumming." She said as she comes.
I pull out before releasing on her stomach.
"F-fuck your so beautiful." I said as I clean her up and lay down next to her.
She cuddles up to me and kisses me and I kiss back.
We both fall asleep together.
Alright I hope you enjoy my first smut which was hard for me to write with a straight face. I'm sorry it took 2 years but my haitus is done and I'll do all of your suggestions.