Part 2

Just as Sofia is about to enter the coach, however, Chrysta and Skye show up and tell her she needs to go to the Mystic Isles: Azurine has spotted Prisma on the Isle of Crystals.

Sofia tells Amber, who agrees to cover for her. Sofia, Skye, and Chrysta then head to the Mystic Isles.

On the way, Sofia finds it odd that Prisma would go to the Isle of Crystals since the Wicked Nine are all in the Protectors' Castle on the Isle of Protectors.

Sofia quickly realizes that her sighting on the Isle of Crystal is a decoy to lure the Protectors away while she obtains the Wicked Nine.

Chrysta assures Sofia that Garish was left behind to guard the Protectors' Vault, which has an unbreakable lock.

Sofia reminds her that Prisma has her Neccesi-Key and might break into the Vault with it.

Sofia, Skye, and Chrysta then head to the Protectors Castle where, sure enough, Prisma has broken into the Vault.

Prisma then sets in motion her plan to absorb the magic of the Wicked Nine. Using their Enchantlets, Sofia and Chrysta finally stop Prisma and recapture her.

Sofia even gets her Nessci-Key back.

Orion and Vega arrive with the other Protectors, who take Prisma away to imprison again.

Orion notes that the Locket of Vor has been destroyed and hopes is destroyed too.

When Sofia asks who Vor is, Orion explains to her that she is an evil sorceress who tried to use her magic ring to conquer every single Realm eons ago.

The Protectors stopped her and imprisoned her Spirit inside her Locket.

They then divided up her Ring and sealed them inside the Wicked Nine.

Sofia wonders if that was why Prisma was seeking the Wicked Nine.

Vega reminds her that Prisma just wanted all of that power for herself. However, Vega also states that if Prisma had completed the spell, Vor would have been released.

Sofia heads back to the to attend her graduation.

At Royal Prep, everyone is wondering where Sofia is. Amber assures everyone that she is on her way.

Sofia arrives on Skye and finds Desmond, who is afraid to give his speech as the valedictorian.

Sofia pulls him to the stage and they give their speeches together, to everyone's joy.

Sofia: At Royal Prep
Step by Step
We gained wisdom and pep
Sofia and Desmond: Heeded the call
And we're all we could be
James and Amber: Every task, every test
Clio and Vivian: We gave it our best
All: And they did the rest
You see
We won't forget our motto
To which we'll be true
Rule over others as you'd have them rule over you
We're royal all the way
At good old RPA
It's step by step
With wisdom, grace, and pep
At Royal Prep
Here at Royal Prep