Part 4

Vega tells Sofia that Vor's goal is to spread evil everywhere she goes and is heading for Enchancia.

Orion also warns her that Vor's going to seal the gate to the Mystic Isles and if she does not get through in time, she will be trapped in the Isles forever.

With Skye trapped, Sofia turns herself into a Flying Unicorn and heads to the gate. Sure enough, Vor has cast a spell to seal the gates.

Thanks to her Flying Unicorn form, Sofia gets through just in time. Sofia and Clover also find Vor just in time to see her conjure a legion of Crystal Soldiers.

Sofia and Clover feel they cannot handle this on their own and fly off to go get more help.

At Enchancia Castle, Baileywick and Cedric are getting the castle ready for the party.

Miranda notices that Sofia is missing, only for Amber to state that she is running an errand.

In return, James remarks that Sofia has been running a lot of errands lately.

Meanwhile, Vivian, Desmond, Ruby, and Jade are on their way to the party at Enchancia Castle, when all of a sudden the quartet spots a pink unicorn.

The unicorn is revealed to be Sofia when she changes back into herself, to everyone's shock.

They ask her how she did that to which Sofia reveals the truth about her Amulet. She then tells them about Vor.

The quartet agrees to help Sofia as she is always been there for them.

In Dunwiddie Village, the group unleashes an ambush on Vor and her minions, while Clover and Crackle deal with Wormwood and Twitch.

Vor overpowers them with her magic.

Lucinda shows up to help, but Vor is still too powerful.

Sofia urges her friends to go to the castle and warn her family.

However, her friends insist her to do that as they still want to help.

Unfortunately, after Sofia leaves, Vor easily subdues them with her mind control spell, forcing them to tell her where Sofia is going.

On her way back to the castle, Sofia tries to summon Minimus, when Vor appears right in front of her.

Sofia uses her Enchantlet to lasso Vor's wrist, but Vor snaps the rope, causing Sofia to lose her balance and fall off the bridge.

"SOFIA" everyone call out

Luckily, Minimus arrives, catches Sofia on his back, and flies her to safety.

They try to sneak into the castle to warn her family, but Vor begins placing her powerful curse over it.