LET THE WARP OVERTAKE YOU

(next day)

As Kairos, Dalevas, Mortia, mystique were getting up from their beds and got ready Kairos/Jaune said 

Kairos/Jaune: We should fight team PRN to show are superiority/We should fight RWBY to show how strong we are. 

Dalevas: Yes, we should fight team PRN because they betrayed you first so they should be the first to pay!

Mortia: Agreed then we can spread the word of grandma nurgle to them!

Mystique: Or we can give them large amounts of pain to give power to Slaanesh, or we can give them pleasure if they enjoy the beating, no mater what we do it will serve slaanesh!

Kairos/Jaune: STOP!/keep going with the ideas. We will do it for chaos undivided/We shall do it for Tzeentch.

Dalevas, Mortia, Mystique: Fine/very well/ Ok.

Kairos/Jaune: Good/Why did you all stop.

3 HOURS  LATER GOODWITCH'S CLASS 

Goodwitch: Now does team CHOS want to fight any one or team?

Kairos/Jaune: Yes we want to fight team PRN/we wish to fight team RWBY

Goodwitch: What? you can only choose one.

Dalevas: We agreed on PRN, and remember he speaks one lie and the other a truth we work with him so we know which is which.

goodwitch: Very  well both teams go get ready. And be down here in 5 minuets 

5 mins later.

Pyrrha: We are sorry for any injury's you will most likely get for fighting us.

Dalevas (pops neck): We will not be the ones getting the injury's that will be you betrayer.

Nora: H-how do you know about that !?!?

Kairos/Jaune: Because i can see the past and future/ Ozpin told us about him and you.

Now any weaker person would not insult Pyrrha with her former crush and the one she betrayed, and that pisses her off because she is trying to find him to make it up. So now these people will not get her mercy, even that Kairos who might have told Dalevas so now they must pay.

The fight started Dalevas and Kairos went after Pyrrha, Mortia went after Nora, then mystique after Ren. Mortia grabs Noras hammer with her scythe and pulled it away from her then grabbed her by the face and breathed out knockout gas (she has powers over any bioweapon) then Nora passed out. Mystique used her powers to cause large amounts of pain (slaanesh is goddess of pain and excess) then morphed her hand into a claw and grabbed him by the neck and started to cut up his midsection until his aura broke. Now to Pyrrha something was wrong with her semblance it was haywire it attracted and made the metals fly to her and away from her including her weapon, then Dalevas got his axe/hammer (think thors new hammer) and hit her across the arena then Kairos blast her with his lazer and ran up to her and stabbed her with his spear part and used magic to conduct electricity through it and zap her and nearly got rid of her aura. Then Kairos's bird came in clawing at her eyes but when she opened them she saw Kairos looking at  her and he did something which shocked everyone save for his team mates.

Kairos/jaune(pulls down hood to show he is jaune): Are you shocked/Not understanding the truth? We are Jaune/We are Jaune (he and his bird speaks as one in this sentance)

After he did that Dalevas walked up and said 

Dalevas: You will not have victory today. Witness the might of a true champion!

And with that he uses the hammer part of his weapon to land the killing blow upon her and got a ring out. Everyone was shocked and scared shocked because jaune has returned and scared because of how they put no effort in taking out Pyrrha. As they were walking back to their rooms team RWBY and PRN came up.

Ruby: J-Jaune is that really you?

Blake: What has happened to your eyes 

Weiss: Please forgive me i'm sorry please

Yang: Glad to see you back(trying to lighten the mood)

Jaune: Oh you know killing many people serving a goddess and wanting to kill you all, the normal/ Nothing normal happened it was hell.

Pyrrha: Please forgive us Jaune we no what we did was wrong but can you find it in you heart to forgive us.

Jaune: Let me think....No/Yes I will forgive you all.

Ruby: What one wa-

Before she could finish her statement Ozpin said over the speakers 

Ozpin: Will team CHOS, RWBY, PRN come to my office please thank you.

As they made their way up two of the three teams were looking at the new jaune worrying because they have no idea what was the truth and which was the lie of what he said. When they got to the headmasters office Jaune saw his master in the 'flesh'

Jaune: My master Tzeentch how wonderful is it that you came/ Master  I seen you comming since yesterday and why you came here.

TzEEnTcH: My  FaITheFull SeRVanT It iS WonDerFul To bE heRE. But I HavE ComE FoR a ReAsoN oNly YoU can Know With ThE  OtHErs.

As she was talking they heard a baby cry and when they looked at the place where the sound is coming from they saw a baby that looked like Jaune and Tzeentch.

Jaune: Aw there there my little son all is good father is here 

Everyone(save Tzeentch): FATHER!?!?!