CHAPTER 6.

Lost in the intoxicating whirlwind of sensation, every nerve in my body hums with exhilaration as Ben's touch envelops me

Lost in the intoxicating whirlwind of sensation, every nerve in my body hums with exhilaration as Ben's touch envelops me. His arms encircle me with a tenderness that belies the urgency of our desire, lifting me effortlessly as I cling to him. My fingers trace the contours of his body as if trying to commit every detail to memory.

With a gentleness that speaks volumes of his reverence for me, he lays me down upon the bed, my legs still entwined around him, drawing him closer with a fierce longing. As our lips meet once more in a passionate collision, I am consumed by a rising tide of heat, my senses drowning in the overwhelming rush of sensation.

Breaking the kiss momentarily, he gazes down at me with a tender intensity, murmuring "beautiful" he grabs my thigh, his eyes clinging to my face "if I'm doing anything you don't like or anything that makes you uncomfortable, please tell me" I simply nod, my heart rate accelerating, my hands tugging at his shirt.

His lips find their way back to mine hungrily as if he had been waiting so long for this moment. His arm slides along my back, repositioning me on the bed so that we are now in the center, his body between my thighs.

"First date. Don't do it" The first little voice in my head from earlier advises but I drag it to the back of my head.

"You already know Ben. You've known him for two years now. There's nothing wrong with going all the way with him on the first date." the second voice reminds me, giving me more reasons to continue.

Again, I listen to the second voice, choosing to follow the steady rhythm of desire that's pulsing between us, and pull Ben's shirt over his head.

With each caress and whispered affirmation, the world falls away, leaving only the echo of our shared longing in its wake.

He breaks the kiss for a moment, studying my face "are you sure about this?" His hand strokes the curve of my face.

I nod, brittle "I'm sure" I mumble breathlessly, and in that moment, as his lips trace a fiery path along my neck, I am swept away on a tide of sensation, my every sense consumed by the overwhelming intensity of our connection. In his embrace, I find a sanctuary from the uncertainties that plague my mind, surrendering to the raw, unbridled passion that binds us together in this fleeting moment of ecstasy.

His hands roam my body, and I find myself swept away by the tide of pleasure. In this moment, there is only us, our desires laid bare, our bodies entwined in a dance of longing and fulfillment.

With each touch, each kiss, the intensity builds, and I'm reminded that I haven't shared with him that I have no sexual experience whatsoever.

As his kisses grow more insistent upon my neck, his words searing into my flesh like a declaration of desire, another shiver courses through my body, electrifying every nerve with anticipation.

"I want you," he murmurs against my skin, his voice a fervent plea that resonates deep within me. With each caress of his lips, my moans are captured in the tender embrace of his kiss, our shared breath mingling in the intimate space between us.