Public Sex and Choking

Ramona had been known for being notoriously Bi curious. Or at least, she had been. Knives was never sure exactly what her sexuality was, but she couldn't deny the feelings she felt towards Ramona. Not love necessarily, she would never be Scott, but more along the lines of lust and desire. I mean, she probably wouldn't date her, but yeah she would bang her. I mean lesbi honest, who fucking wouldn't. She's fucking Ramona Flowers. Anyways, one day Knives was in the bathroom stall in the local mall when she heard moaning coming from the stall next door. She stood on the toilet seat (even then she had to jump up to see over the low stall wall) to see Ramona herself, head back, masturbating on the toilet seat. At first she felt weirdly jealous. "She's probably thinking about Scott" she said. Then she thought for a moment, before deciding how hot that was. Ramona had her eyes closed and her head right back so she couldn't see Knives looking at her. Without a word, Knives climbed over the stall wall (using some sick ass ninja skills) and dropped down into the stall with Ramona. By then she had noticed but was far too caught up to care. Without a word, Knives walked over to her and grabbed her wrist, guiding her fingers in and out and up and down. Soon she removed Ramona's hand altogether, and Ramona let out a loud moan as Knives inserted 3 of her own fingers, using her thumb to stimulate her clit. She then took her hand out and pulled down her own panties from underneath her short skirt. She ran her fingers over her opening, and she was so wet she nearly came then and there. She then began to dominate Ramona, scissoring her and playing with their breasts at the same time. She then moved her hands from their breasts to Ramona's hair, which she tugged on furiously and started planting small lovebites all over Ramona's neck. She then put her arms around Ramona's neck, sort of like a large hug, and without warning, clasped her fingers around her neck. She started to rub against her faster, feeling Ramona getting closer and closer. She wrapped her hands around harder, forcing a loud moan out of Ramona's lips. She continued to rub harder and harder, in time with her choking. Then without warning, as they were both about to cum, Knives got up from Ramona's lap silently. She took two fingers and ran them over their wet pussies, pushing inside quickly and then removing them. When her fingers were suitably wet with both of their juices she shoved her two fingers down Ramona's throat, wrapped her other hand around her neck and started rubbing up against her roughly until they both came simultaneously. She kept going, harder and harder until they were both exhausted. She took one last breath and silently got up, climbed back over the wall and back into her own stall, without so much as a goodbye.