accidents will happen ;)

Ben fell foward into james' bunk, landing on the sleeping drunk. "ey mate, what ye doin." james slurred slightly. "uh sorry." ben mumbled as he attempted to get up but james stopped him. "dont go, your warm." james whispered as he pulled ben back, and ben landed on james. "what are doin mate?" ben asked with a shaky voice. James didnt answer, he just leaned foward, and pecked bens lips, feeling the icecold of bens spiderbite-rings, before turning away shyly. Ben sat up so he was straddling james, running his fingers down james' bare chest. "thats not a proper kiss james." ben giggled. "your so fucking cute." james mumbled as he slid his hand up bens bare back, causing ben to shudder in delight, james kept sliding his hand up till he reached the back of bens neck. Ben leaned down and kissed james, and james happily gave in to the icy intoxication of the metal liprings, but when ben slightly pulled away, james grabbed a fistful of bens shaggy sand coloured hair, making him moan quietly. James kissed, bit and sucked bens neck causing ben to moan very loudly. "ben, shut up, and get rid of the girl!" they heard sam yell from camerons bunk. "im not a girl!" james yelled back. The bus went silent, except for ben giggling. Sam, danny and cameron stood outside james' before danny yelled somethink about the band being a gay parade, causing everyone to laugh.