The First Day

I can never really point my finger on it but I feel like I should be doing something. My sister Midnight and my two brothers whose names are Dark and Night. By the way  my name is Shadow Fernandez and this is my story. I really can't put my finger on it, but it's really weird I'm starting high school and I think Midnight and I are gonna be very bad. I never knew that any of this would happen especially to my family, but I guess we were special. Anyway back to the story I guess ever since my siblings and I were eager for adventure that our journey only had just begun. So today is Monday April 7, and everybody is excited except my family because we hate school. So we went to school of course didn't know us really well since almost all the teacher were scared of us I don't blame them cause almost all the students were scared of us except our childhood friends. Everyone believes lies that a certain person I know and hate really well that she is such a spoiled brat who thinks she rules the school her name is Mia. She is really rude and thinks she is the queen when she is only human. She only thinks of herself which means she is full of herself. 

     So as I was saying I start school today very sad. Midnight said, "Hurry up and get ready for school before I smack you guys." I answered, "Okay jeez I was thinking of skipping but I guess I have no choice but to get up." Dark said,  "School is so boring there is nothing to do and everybody is boring." Night said, "He means there are no cute girls there and It's going to get boring cause we always get in trouble and we only have a few people that are our friends."  I said, "Yea so why do we have to go to school if we are most terrified people and having few friends are better because you don't have any fake friends who are just using  for your money and popularity which is really stupid." Midnight said, "True but if you gave them a chance they can change their personality and attitude problems." Dark said, "Look sis I know you probably feel bad for them but don't be cause then all they want you to do is become weak."   I continued,  "You can't trust anyone but family and our friends it doesn't matter if you feel bad for them they didn't feel bad for you right right then I want you to forget about it and let's get this day over with and don't forget to put on your mask and eye patch." They all agreed and put on their masked and eye patches  because they are different theirs eye change colors when their mood changes. Then they headed to school. Shadow's thoughts, ( I never want to feel anything not even pain I don't trust anyone but family and close friends, that's all I will never help someone who i stupid to try and pretend they are hurt.) Midnight's thoughts, ( Shadow's eyes were red and they are still red I can't believe I tried to convince my sister into doing something she hates and now it's my fault and my brothers are probably mad at me too. I think I went to far.) 

       Shadow reads Midnight's mind and said, "Dark and Night could never hurt you and will never be mad at you cause we love you and we don't want anything to change and it may be your fault but something's should be forgiven by time I guess we will let it slide for now. Understand sis ?" Midnight shook her head yes she understood. I replied, "Good cause we are almost at school and we are going to get the day over and whatever see you guys at lunch and no we don't have the same class if you were wondering that well maybe we do and maybe we don't you might never know." Dark answered, "Just shut up and walk we are almost there and it's not even time to be fighting but Shadow is right Midnight we could never hate you cause we love you sis." Midnight replied with a, "I love you guys too." We soon arrived at the school went inside and sat down in class we just realized that we had the same classes together since we are together which would mean more fun. They saw a bunch of people but some of them were their childhood friends whose names are Ace, Lily, Blue, and Lucas. But anyway  after we took our seats and started to talk with our childhood friends. We talked until our class was over. I could tell that someone wasn't happy to see us with the boys so I went to talk  to them. Their names were Mia and Bunny . They said, "Stay away from our boys understood." I said, "Who are your boys ?" They said, "Ugh Dark, Night, Ace, and Lucas." I said, "They will never love you and they won't date you ever cause you are so ugly." 

      Dark said, "Hey Shadow who you talking to ?" I said, "These girls wanted to hit me brother and said that you, Night, Ace, and Lucas never like me as a friend and I am ugly." Night said, "They said that ?" I said, "Yes brother."  Ace said, "I could never hate you Angel." Lucas said, "You are one of my best friends none of us would ever hate you Shadow." Mia said, "But we are better than her you should be with us and not her and her sister they are so ugly." I was about to punch her in the face but Night and Dark saw and knew what to do so Ace, Lucas, and Midnight took me away from them. Night said, "Leave our sisters alone you are even uglier than they are I'm not saying they are ugly they are perfect the way they are." Dark continued, "Never come near our sisters ever again and If I see you trying to make my sister sad or mad I will kill you." Mia and Bunny looked shocked because of the speech and said, "Okay." In Mia's mind, ( That brat getting her brothers on me what the hell and she even took the cute boys I wanted to be mine away ugh I hate you Shadow so much." I read her mind and told the boys they all said, "We will never date you ugly girls you guys are so ugly." Midnight was laughing so hard and saw a cute boy pass by. The boy name was Blade.