The Deadly Party

After last week that happened I was still thinking about everything but I couldn't get it out of my head is she actually telling the truth. I wasn't really caught up since we were having a party and after the fight Bunny has been looking at some dude. Mia came up to me and said, "Watcha doing ?" I looked up at her and replied, "Just thinking about what to do nothing much shouldn't you be partying with the others." Mia said, "So should you I mean you kinda sat there quietly everyday you only get up when you want to eat or use the bathroom nothing else why ?" I answered, "I just have a lot on my mind ever since childhood my father never talked to me and yesterday I got a call from him, and my mom I didn't want to talk to them they left a voice mail to saying I need to go back to the old house where I grew up and marry some dude I don't know I'm not 18 yet." Ace came up and said, "Your not going your staying with us and you certainly ain't marrying that dude cause your already mine." He kissed me cheek I was kinda happy but at the same time sad. Shadow's thought's(I don't know what to do is everything gonna be okay or not I don't understand.) My brothers kept looking at me like I was about to cry which they know I was about to. Dark came up to me and said, "Hey sis thinking about mom and dad again ?"  I replied, "Yeah do you think when they find us they would come after our powers and not apologize for what they have done to us ?"

       Night said,  "Don't worry sis they probably have forgotten us already ever since we ran away when we were 6 they never came to look for us until now I'm sure you got a phone call and you didn't answer it and they left a voice mail wanting you to marry someone you don't even know." I replied, "How did yo-" Night answered, "Cause we got the same thing you did  and we didn't call them back so I was thinking-" I paused him and said, "We should go there and stand up for ourselves ?" Dark replied, "Exactly." Midnight was just partying and so did the rest of them but I didn't want to I had to much to think about like what are my parents gonna do when they find us. I was just looking at the sky then Bunny came up to me and I smelled blood she said, "I don't want to be your friend I just want you dead I won't rest until your dead I see you smelled the blood well that was from that person." She laughed. Everybody was staring at us and just stared in fear.  Night said, "Don't do this Bunny Shadow has been through enough pain already your only gonna make it worse please don't do this." Bunny looked at Night confused and replied, "What pain did she go through ?" She looked like she cared about Shadow but I wasn't sure if it was just an act or something. Night looked away and said, "She was the one who got it worse me, Dark, and Midnight never been in her place we would only get half of what she was getting." 

     Dark said, "I  will tell you that later anyway let's continue the party okay." Bunny looked at Shadow who seems to look emotionless. Bunny then nodded her head and walked away. After that happened then we saw someone in a black cloak  they headed towards me and pulled out a knife and tried to kill me  but lucky for me i dodged it on time. Then I  grabbed a pocket knife from my pocket (lol) and stabbed the cloaked person and then more came and it filled the whole party room and now we are all battling for our lives. It was still a party so they danced while they fought it was funny but at the time very scary. Shadow was fighting for her life cause she didn't want to die cause she still had things to do and she had to be with her family she couldn't think of an afterlife without them. After a lil while of fighting and partying Shadow and her friends won and they buried the dead bodies, cleaned up and went to sleep. Shadow couldn't sleep she was still deep in thought of course she didn't want to worry anyone. She just looked in the night sky and saw something beautiful and it looked at her. They both just stared at each other for a few seconds then heard a noise and ran. 

What the beautiful creature looks like: