Starting A Gang

After we took our seats and started to talk with our friends and Lily was being silent I wondered why tho she is never quiet when we want her to be. Lily in her mind, (What am I supposed to do now Shadow is probably reading my mind but I'm not sure I want to tell Dark how I feel about him I really really like him ugh Shadow if your reading my mind don't tell him.)  I read her mind and thought, (Okay now what to do Lily likes Dark and she is not sure how dark feels ugh so confusing.) Shadow was confused and so was Lily so Dark was thinking something and Shadow read his mind. Dark's thoughts (I like Lily but how do I tell her how I feel, Shadow is probably reading my mind Shadow I know you are reading my mind help me please. ?) I said into Dark's head, ("Okay By the way Dark Lily said she likes you so just confess to her bro.") Dark shook his head okay. Midnight asked , "Hey you guys can we make a gang ?" I answered, "Not a bad idea I mean we are always together so why not why don't we make it official then." They all agreed. So we basically made a gang. We thought long and hard about what we should call it. 

        They kept thinking of names until they finally thought of one "Shadow's gang."  I asked, "Why are we using my name for the gang name ?" They replied, " Cause it sounds cool and now since we are a gang now you are the leader and that is the best name we can come up with." I answered, "Oh okay that makes sense at least." Midnight said, "We are a gang now and now we need a secret hideout that only the gang members knows about but, I don't know where how about you leader . ?" I replied, "I know a great place remember Ace the first place we met. ?" Ace said, "I could never forget an angel like you but yes I do remember that place." I replied, "Then let's go follow me and Ace okay."  Everybody agreed to it and followed us into a secret passage, after we enter we fell and that's when we hit the soft comfy ground , Ace and I knew that we were here. I said, "We have arrived to my secret garden be lucky that it can clean any mess and do your homework for you just sign a paper and don't mess anything up it took a lot of energy of what me and Ace efforts, oh and we built a tree house one for girls and one for boys of course I made the girls blue and the boys red." Everyone except Ace and I said, "Wow this place is awesome this is perfect for a secret hide out for the gang nice job leader and leader's boyfriend." Everyone looked at us and started smirking. I blushed so did Ace but we also laughed cause we know who likes who and we started to tease them like this. We said, "We know who you all like right here and we are already dating so---." 

       I said, "Uh oh we are gonna have to run." Everybody looked at Ace and Shadow and said, "The ship has sailed how long have you guys been dating for ?!" I answered, "When we were 7." They looked shocked. Me and Ace weren't really that shocked we knew what their reaction would be.  Dark said, "If you break my sister's heart  we will kill you."  Night said, "Yep so make sure you don't break her heart." I said, "The cherry blossom tree in the middle is also know as the love tree cause  once I let you in you will all forget unless I want you to not forget it since your my family and friends I won't let you forget this place. Oh and that's how  I make money it can also turn into a any shop to make some money when we need it and right now it is a restaurant so  I want you guys to become chefs and cook delicious things oh and where a mask so they won't know who we are and remember they won't remember anything here except you guys and me." They all agreed so Lily and Dark went to go get put some posters up. Mia saw the poster and said, "Ugh a new restaurant really it better be good maybe I can bet Shadow a million dollars if the new restaurant is really expensive it would be great but I'm guessing that there are some cheap stuff." So Mia went and got Shadow and said, "You are coming with me I want to know something very important to me." I said, "Okay whatever." 

      When we got there she looked so surprised I don't know why  and when I saw I smirked I kinda liked that look on her face we went into the restaurant and sat down at a table. I asked, "Why did you invite me for you could've brought your friend Bunny ?." She answered, "I-I'm sorry I wasn't thinking straight Bunny wanted me to hate you and I couldn't cause your like my best friend so bunny made a potion and put it on me, she said it would wear off when ever I am near you, so basically I'm asking you for help." I answered, I'm not sure why Bunny would do that but how do I know I can trust you ?" She said, "Bunny wants to make fun of you so she can impress Ace and so that you will go in deep depression, you can trust me I swear you can I would never lie to you, I can tell you all her secrets I can even steal her money for you." I said, "Fine I will help you but I'm going to have to test you so I gonna tell you a little secret okay and if you can keep it a secret for a whole week  I will help you." She agreed and I told her a secret her thoughts (I hope she can trust me at least I'm really sad tho my bf moved away really sad).