Meet Up

Okay.. Okay so.. Read this please? I guess? If it gets reads I'll continue it but..

"Peter Parker- You're needed in the front office." The crackly voice over the intercom rang out and he sighed.

"All I did was build a more accurate equation." He mumbled to himself as he stood up trying to ignore the twenty other classmates with eyes glued on his back- watching him walk up.

He went into the hallway and sighed. Mondays am I right? 

He went up to the office and held up his hand before the principal could begin speaking.

"I know what you're gonna say and no it wasn't my fault my project blew up. I think Flash did something. I'll pay for the repairs and stuff." He said and added as an afterthought, "And In my defense the teacher made a very terrible mistake writing the equation."

His principal looked confused. "What? No it's not about that- I was calling you up here to tell you you have a visitor." 

"Oh." He said and turned the corner into the private office. Where visitors normally stood at.

This is weird I've never had a visitor before, Peter thought and looked up to see Stark.

"Um.." he called out and turned his head to see if the principal made a mistake.

"Parker right?"

Peter nodded his head. "Yeah why.."

"Okay good- I need you to come with me. Assuming of course you won't miss those jerks."  Tony said and peter stuck his hand in his pocket.

"Yeah- Yeah no I can go." He said

Why is my anxiety kicking up so much!!!!!!!!!! Peter thought and walked with tony to the car.

Once inside the car Tony began speaking. "Okay- Okay So you're smart right? You're also-" tony pauses and tapped on a screen until it popped up the video of spiderman swinging through Queens.

"That is you isnt it?" Tony said and peters eyes widened.

"Don't.. Don't tell anyone okay? It's a secret."

What? I'm not lying to iron man.

"Okay kiddo. So we want you in a safer environment- If I can figure it out who knows who else could. Putting you in school like that-"

"Would be bad." Peter finished Tonys sentence and tony tapped his nose. "Bingo."