Part 3- Ultimate Union

1 month later...

Jaiwantabai: I have the muhurat of the Gauna Sanskar. It's in 2 weeks.

Rana Uday Singh: That is great news, Jaiwantabaiji. So shall we send Kunwar Pratap there?

Jaiwantabai: Yes. Send him immediately. But don't tell him that about the ceremony. Make up an excuse for official business.

Rana Uday Singh: But Jaiwantabaiji, how do I make an excuse?

Jaiwantabai: Just like the excuses you made to meet me!

Rana Uday Singh chuckled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pratap: Kamma Ghani, Dadjiraj!

Rana Uday Singh: Ghani Kamma, Kunwar Pratap. I have some work for you. You must go to Bijolia and pay a visit to Rao Balwant.

Pratap: But why?

Rana Uday Singh: From when have you started questioning my orders, Kunwar Pratap? Anyways, Rao Balwant is your brother-in-law and we must maintain our relations with them. We haven't visited them in years and hopefully, Hansabaiji doesn't take offense to this.

Pratap: As you say, Dadjiraj.

Rana Uday Singh: Good, you will be leaving next week.

Rana Uday Singh marched out with a smirk on his face while Kunwar Pratap was surprised. Why is Dadjiraj insisting on me meeting Rao Balwant? Is Ajabde okay?

Kunwar Pratap decided to go and find out himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Kunwar Pratap rode to Bijolia on his horse. While he was riding into town, he reminisced the moments he spent with Ajabde in Bijolia.

But he was going to be strong and not meet Ajabde. She has not written to him in 3 months. If his self-control would somehow work in this situation.

He came to the Bijolia Mahal. It barely changed. People bowed as he walked in. 

Hansabai spotted him and was very happy.

Kunwar Pratap: Kamma Ghani, Ma!

Hansabai: Kamma Ghani, Kunwar Pratap. I am so excited to see you again. Has Jaiwantabai not accompanied you for the Gauna Sanskar?

Kunwar Pratap: Rani Ma? Gauna Sanskar? I don't understand.

Hansabai: Are you not aware? Ajabde has come of age. It's time for her to come to Chittor forever.

Kunwar Pratap was surprised and his face was overcome by happiness. He blushed a little.

Hansabai: I think you know where your room is Kunwar Pratap.

Kunwar Pratap: Yes Ma. I will go.

Rao Balwant walks in.

Balwant: Kunwar Pratap, Kamma Ghani!

Pratap: Ghani Kamma, Rao Balwant. I will meet you for lunch.

Kunwar Pratap walks away.

Balwant: Ma, isn't Kunwar Pratap's old room where Ajabde Jiji stays now?

Hansabai: Oh yes! No problem, they are husband and wife. They will sort something out.

-------------------------------------------------------

Kunwar Pratap walks into his room to see a young woman there drying her hair. She was wearing a lehenga, her Dori was untied and she didn't have her choli on!

She turned around and both of them were shocked.

It was Ajabde!

Both of them were bewildered. Before Ajabde could make any noise, Pratap covered her mouth and signaled her to be silent.

Ajabde: What are you doing here, Kunwar Pratap?

Kunwar Pratap: You recognized me?

Ajabde: Of course, I recognized you. Does everyone look as handsome as Kunwar Pratap does?

Ajabde realized what she said and looked embarrassed. Kunwar Pratap, on the other hand, was aroused.

Kunwar Pratap: So you think I am handsome, huh?

Ajabde blushed.  He put his arm around her waist and pulled her dangerously close making her gasp.

Kunwar Pratap: I want an answer, Ajab?

Ajabde: Maybe or maybe not.

"Oh really?" Pratap chuckled.

Pratap: Until you decide that I am handsome I'll make you writhe with pleasure.

Ajabde scoffed.

He buried his head in the crook of her neck giving her wet kisses, biting her skin, making her moan his name...

To be continued...