Be there for each other

Saturday
October 1,2018
8:40 in the morning
Tray: I had woke up extra early to get Airi, Armon and me some breakfast.
When I got back I gave Armon his breakfast and I woke Airi up.
-Airi: Breakfast for me
-Tray: Yea we gotta busy day today.
Airi leaned in and gave Tray a kiss on the lips.
-Airi: Thank you baby

Moving
Airi: I packed the last of my room up. I wasn't taking much because I wanted to buy a lot of new stuff so I only took my clothes and my school stuff. It took us several hours before everything was moved in to the new condo.
-Tray: Well that's the last of the boxes.
-Armon: Thank you so much for helping us move.

October 7,2018
Friday during the football game
Halftime
Tray: We had just went into halftime and homecoming was approaching fast, so today was the day I was going to ask Airi to homecoming!! I ran over to the band director. He was pretty cool with me so he helped me out. I also had the cheerleaders help me out. They would take Airi to a spot In the bleachers and the marching band would spell out the words will you go to HOCO with Tray. Then I would meet her in the bleachers with some flowers. I nodded over to Nique and Cierra. Then I went to go stand in the bleachers close enough to where Airi was but she couldn't see me.
The bad start spelling out the different words:

Airi
Will
You
Go
To
HOCO
With
Me??

I went and stood behind her and tapped on her shoulder. I handed her the flowers.
Tray: so will you?
Airi: Yes
The crowd went wild and the cheerleaders gathered around me and Airi. I didn't want to let her go but I promised my coach I would return to the locker room afterwards.

After the game
Airi and Armon condo
Tray: Airi and I laid in her bed watching movies and eating popcorn.
It was around 11:30 when we both decided to get some sleep.
Someone knocked on the door
Airi: I looked at my phone the time said 12:00. I was trying to figure out who was knocking on my door at midnight. I grabbed my robe and slippers and went to answer the door. At the door was my twin sister Cierra. She had looked like she had been crying.
Cierra: Airi I need you
Airi: What's wrong
She kept crying I went in and gave her a hug.
Airi: Sit down. I'm going to get us some water.
I was in the kitchen getting some water when Tray walked around behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck.
Tray: I didn't feel you, so I had to wake up. Why you up?
Airi: My sister knocked on the door crying she's sitting at the table.
Tray: Damn what happened?
Airi: idk I'm bout to go find out
I put a cup of water in front of my sister and then I went to sit on Tray lap.
Airi: Cierra what's wrong
Tray: Wasn't my cousin Chris because I can talk to him?
Airi- Cierra just kept shaking her head. The more questions Tray and I asked the more she started to cry, so after awhile I told her I was going to call our mom and figure out what was going on. But instead she said I can't and that she would tell me.
Tray: if you want I can leave?
Cierra: umm I'm pregnant by your cousin
Tray: Cierra just begin crying. Airi and I went over near her and just hugged her. That night Airi and her sister slept in her bed and I made myself comfortable on Dan's bed.