Chapter Four

Today was a normal day for me, but, I realized there's gonna be a lot of excitement today. I'm in the middle of History class and I'm as bored as ever, Since Heather is in the same class as me, she glares at me every five seconds, and I didn't know why. But it's nice to know that she didn't know what was coming.

~~~

LUNCH

At lunch kids were looking at me, some were still gossiping over the fact that Eric fell on top of me. It's the time and place to show Theo who he's messing with.

I saw Heather strut herself in the lunchroom with Theo, they both nodded at each other as if they are staring a performance or broadcast or something. I get up to crack my knuckles. And she looks at me from the middle entrance, where's she's standing.

There it was, I guess Heather came prepared, someone tackled me from behind and yanked the back of my head. I glanced back to see who it was, it was Heather's sidekick/bestfriend Dianne. I already knew Dianne's weakneeses, thought she's very stupid due to the fact of her spoilyness.

"Gucci!" I yelled to distract Dianne, whom was grabbing unto my head.

She is very distractable so she turned as I elbow her in the chin. I took a great big breath out of tireness. She tried to scratch me with her nails, but she fails as I knee her in the vagina, whilst pulling her extension out. Yes, I know 'I'm an animal'.

After that I quickly ran to Heather to get revenge on her. I attempted to punch Heather until she went under and kick me on the back. I grab her miniskirt from behind, which ripped a little, I yanked it and pushed her off the ground, so I can grabbed unto her her.

Eventually, the security came and escorted Me and Dianne, while Heather is crying on the floor like a baby, especially over her hair.

My job is finally done..

~~~

I'm already home and I see Rivan through the glass sitting on the couch, smiling. I walked it.

"I saw the fight, Raelyn sent it to me" He said, without even saying hello.

He gave me the phone, and I played the video. Behind the camera I head Raelyn yelling "Kill her!" and "Snacth it Girl!!". I laugh due to the fact of Rae's support when I fought Heather, but mostly Dianne.

I hopped upstairs out of joy to do my afterschool stuff.

~~~

It's the next day and I've already arrive at school and I see Eric in the distance. He glances for a second and I wave at him. Like a normal person would.

I'm kinda lonely at the moment so I decided to walk over to him, and greet him

"Hello!" I said, as I heard giggles behind my back.

Eric didn't respond, all he did was wave at me, and ran straight to class. I was confused due to the fact the he would just reject one of the most popular girls in the school? I gave a confused face to everyone that was staring the hallway.

"Hey--" I get cut off by myself, due to the fact the Eric left unintended.

~~~

I'm still confused over the fact that Eric ran away from  me as if I was going to slap him or something.

To be continued

~~~

Hey guys! Sorry I had to end that scene shortly due to the fact that I had gut feeling that I should Continue  this scene in the next chapter! stay tuned . And don't forget to comment and vote!