Work Out

i groaned as i swung at the punching bag in my backyard, this job pisses me and this is the only way i could think of when taking out my anger without killing them.

my music pauses in my headphones and starts ringing an annoying chime; indicating that someone is trying to call my fucking phone while i was listening to music.

"y/n?" my managers voice rang throughout my ears, "we need you here-" i hung up and replayed the whole song because it was ruined oh so rudely, then got back to punching the red bag that i decided to take my anger out on.

and if lying on an island is the closest that you'll come, then run, go ahead, have fun, run.

no matter where you go, you'll never have control- DING DING, DING DING

i smashed my head against the red bag and yelled with the intention of it not being muffled but of course it did because nothing goes my way, i looked at my phone and saw that someone was at my door with a camera and a dog.

paparazzi show's up at people's door now? i thought to myself confused as i ripped out my headphones and walked to my front door, when i opened it, a hobo with weird hair was standing at my door

"hello?" i questioned it more than stating, i saw him zoom in his camera on me and i immediately felt uncomfortable and confused

"hey, my name's logan, logan paul, i'm kinda famous or whatever but i'm also your neighbor" he said, i guess trying to flirt with me, and leaned against my door frame as his camera man started laughing and zooming in on what was happening.

i looked at him for a good second then noticed his eyes were not looking at me, but me. he was checking out what i was wearing which was only a sports bra and joggers, since i was planning on making today a lazy day until some things happened.

"yeah, we're definitely are gonna have to blur this out" he said, and let a breath that he was holding in, still looking at me but now at my chest (non existent, bye)

"yeah, no. her eyes are up here and we need to go before you're late to another important meeting" my manager said coming through logan and his camera man, lifting his head up and grabbing my hand to leave.

"okay, damn" i said trying to catch up to her pace, i turned back to see logan staring at my ass but immediately look back up when he saw me looking. i turned back and felt myself grow embarrassed

i jumped into the passengers seat of my managers truck and looked at her, "who is that guy?" i questioned with my eyebrows furrowed

she looked at him then back at me, "logan paul"

zoo wee mama, it's been a long time since i updated this book