Natsu vs. Jade

Hey Yoshi's(you know who you are), Peep's, Chirp's, and Quack's how are you guys. You know I'm really confused with all of you I ask for help and don't tell me jack I don't know if you like it or not just tell me please. I don't own fairy tail at all dudes.

No Ones POV

"Fire dragon's roar!" Yelled Natsu Jade was just up in the air she required a sword and slashed it. Natsu covered his ears and yelled at the top of his lungs. Jade then slashed more and more. Until Natsu was a daze Jade then kicked Natsu to a tree. She ran to Natsu and kicked him over and over on his face, stomach, arms, and legs.

She then stopped "S-sorry I got a bit carried away" she dragged a bleeding Natsu back "U-uh can someone fix him I think he's broken!" She yelled walking toward them the guild was shocked at how quickly she beat him Julia, Laura, and Arry just sweat dropped due to her comment. Wendy was the first to snap out of it drag Natsu to the infirmary.

"Well she is you wife Arry" Laura said patting his shoulder he just nodded.

"Hey wait!" Yelled Gray "we still haven't seen your face Laura"

"Oh no Gray not right now I'm too scared" whispered Laura who twiddled with her thumbs.

"It won't be that bad" said gray reaching for her hood but instead of letting him do it Laura flipped him into a submissive hold "S-sorry it won't happen again Laura"

"Good Please don't Gray" replied.

Some time later

Natsu came out the infirmary and walked in the direction of Laura. 'I'll pull that off you' Laura swiftly moved behind Natsu in a second and kicked him to the floor "no means no I don't want it off leave me alone or you'll learn like Gray did" she said pointed to an injured Gray.

"How did you know"

"Because I know stuff now leave me alone" Natsu pouted and walked to Lisanna. "Hey guys let's go home" yawned Laura. They all agreed and left.

"Um Lucy where will we sleep?" Asked Jade.

"At either my old apartment or a new place Jade" she nodded and kept following Lucy. They arrived at the apartment Lucy knocked on the door. "Um hello is anyone here" no answer "hello" still no answer "okay new place it is" sighed Lucy. They ended up at a house for 4,000,000 jewels. It had 3 rooms, 3 1/2 bathrooms, a medium sized living room, a huge kitchen, a small dining room, and a humongous basement the mortgage was 1,000,000 jewels a month. They all stayed up till three with furniture and such. But they finally had a full house and their plan was going successfully.

TO DESTROY FAIRY TAIL