We Reunite for Revenge

I was looking on at the books and I see I have over 100 views and I'm all like WOO WOO WOO YOU KNOW IT. So I say thanks for all of you guys.

Lucy's POV

"They gone" she asked I nodded "good". "Alright you've probably never heard of devil slayer magic so I wanna explain something my father is the demon king" she looked at me with a straight face. "Meaning he's the devil when I was little he taught me devil slayer magic so I could be strong enough to take his place later" I nodded. "Here is something we need to be clear with you may become evil during this training so beware of it okay" I nodded "Let's get training".

3 years later and still Lucy's POV (A/N: sorry I'm really lazy guys)

"Let's go now Lucy"stated Deviala I nodded.

"With my ability and power I command you to take me to Ultria town" I commanded a purplish portal opened Deviala and I walked in and were in front of the town. We were meeting the others I haven't seen them in a year. Deviala said she had something to give all of us. We stopped at a regular sized cottage. I knocked on the door when it opened and I saw Julia I gave her a huge bear hug. "Sup Julie-chan" I said letting her go she just smiled. "Hey where's Arry and Jade".

She frowned "over there being too lovey dovey!" She yelled the last part. I just laughed.

"Guess we're forever lonely huh Julie-chan" she just pouted and nodded I giggled at her and walked to the couple. "Hey you guys know how much hardship you two put Julie-chan in" they just kept talking to each other so I lifted them up by the collar of their shirts. "Oi, you don't ignore me got it".

"Y-yes ma-mam" they said in unison.

"Good" I said letting them go they scrambled to a nearby coach.

"So I'll be going now Lucy good luck with the whole revenge thing".

Before she left I gave her a huge hug "I'll miss you Deviala" she smiled and patted my head. "With my ability and power I command you to take me to Magnolia".

We ended up in front of the town "Let's get the town and buy some cloaks" I said. We ended up at a shack that had a wooden board that said clothing even though it was suspicious we went in. We saw an old short man.

"Why hello what are you looking for?" Asked the man.

"Cloaks sir" answered Arry the man nodded and took us to a bunch of cloaks lined up. We each picked a black cloak payed the man 15,000 jewels thanked him and left to fairy tail.

When in front of the guild I saw and heard how little it had changed. "Here's the guild I know and love" I joked "alright you guys know the plan right"

Flashback No ones POV

As the mages walked to find a store to get cloaks Lucy had a plan. "Hey guys" she looked at them and they nodded. "Alright first we join the guild and never show our identity until we're ready to take our revenge on them okay Also from now on in that guild I'm known as Laura"

"Alright" they all said in unison

Flashback End

"Alright let's go in guys".