Chapter 1

Ethan is the most perfect boyfriend I could ask for he is basically goals in everyway possible especially in bed if you know what I mean. We spend all of our time making out, dry humping, touching each other everywhere and, ripping each other's clothes off.

Tonight there's a party so the girls and I are going together Ethan hardly ever go to parties so I know I can get as drunk as I want without him stopping me. I put on a short black dress that sort of covers my ass, my black pumps, I move on to my make up black smokey eye and red lipstick next I curl my hair and I was done. 

There was a knock at my door I go to open it already knowing it was the girls. " Hey ladies let's go! "We all go into the car and took off we were at the party within 20 minutes or so we all jumped out of the car and every one was  already drunk I got excited ran inside straight to the keg and filled my cup and started dancing with the first guy I saw and started grinding  on him he grabbed my  hips.

3 hours later

I was way past drunk. When Nathan came up to me.  "Hey cutie wanna do a little something up stairs. " I know I should've said no but I was wasted to even care "Sure. " And followed him up stairs.

As soon as I walked in the room I put my drink down as soon as I turned around Nathan grabbed me and kissed me we walked backwards until we fell on the bed he attacked my neck then back up to my lips as he unzipped my dress then as he started to undress himself I took off my bra and panties he lowered himself into me as soon as he was inside me he started to thrust in and out of me I moaned in pure bliss. 

I don't remember if he put on a condom but right now I was to drunk to think about it so we kept going at it doing a new position exploring each others bodies as our moans filled the room I couldn't get enough I wanted more as I was reaching my climax  he quickly said " Don't cum yet hold it. " I just nodded my head I kept moaning as he kept going only faster it drove me over the edge I couldn't hold it anymore I came and quickly after he did as well and we fell asleep in each others arms.

Next morning

I woke up with a pounding headache" Ugh I hate hangovers. " I mumbled to myself I open my eyes I looked around the room to see my clothes on the floor and then I looked under the blanket to see I'm naked I turned to see Nathan next to me naked. Oh no what did I do I quickly got out of bed put my clothes on grabbed my phone and shoes and ran out of the house and walked home I can't believe I had sex with him there's just no way and if we did I wonder if he used a condom how could I sleep with Ethan's brother Nathan I'm such a horrible person.

I finally got home there's no way I'm walking in through the front door luckily my dad is fixing  my balcony so I go out back climb up the ladder and opened the door to my room I quickly grabbed a change of clothes and ran into my private bathroom took a quick shower then I started to think about last night then I started crying how could I do this how could I cheat on Ethan how am I going to tell him.

I stepped  out of the shower got dressed and went down stairs my mom was up cooking breakfast "Morning Scar. " "Morning Mom." "I didn't hear you come in last night?" "Oh I stayed at Becca's then she dropped me off before you woke up so I took a quick shower." "Yeah I heard you're shower running when I woke up that's why I asked." " Yeah so what are you making for breakfast." "Chocolate chip pancakes with eggs, sausage, and hash browns." "Yum."

2 Weeks Later

I woke up brushed my teeth, fixed my hair, and got dressed when I opened my purse to see if I had any gum. And a tampon popped out and landed on the floor then I started  thinking then I dropped my purse and gasped "I didn't get my period!" I gasped