Corny

Hi!

Sorry, this took so long I had to study for my two exams for later today.

This one is just plain stupid and funny. I just wanted to write some cheesy pickup lines and call it a day so enjoy this crap!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something was wrong with Kaminari. Izuku couldn't put his finger on it. He would always say something that had the freckled boy flustered for the rest of the day.

"Hey, Midoriya. Are you the cure for Alzheimer's? Because you're unforgettable." Denki smirked tilting his head to the side. Izuku gawked at him with wide eyes. He couldn't think of anything to say for his mind was a jumbled mess.

It didn't help either that his face was growing redder every second "Ah, thank you?" he questioned not really knowing what to say. How do you even respond to that? "no problem." The blonde winked before heading to his seat. Izuku turned to Ochako to see that she was trying so hard not to bust out laughing.

He was so confused.

It continued. Day after day, he would get these weird sentences from Denki like "I would take you to the movies, but they don't allow snacks." or  "I'm no electrician, but I can light up your day."  The one that had him very, flustered,  happened on a random Tuesday.

"Morning Midoriya!"

"Oh! Good morning Kaminari-kun!" Boy gushed sitting up straighter in his seat. "You know, you remind me of the 21 letters in the Alphabet."

Izuku paused looking perplexed "But, there's only 26 letters...?"

"Oh, I forgot the U R A Q T." he smiles down at the green haired fellow. Now that one caught Izuku off guard. "Uh," He squeaked covering his head with his arms. A simple but very effective defense mechanism.

It was from then on, that Izuku started to take notice of Denki in a different light.  The lingering glances, the way he would bite his lip when talking to the boy, how he came in early so there would be fewer people in the classroom when he said his lines, and so on.  But as much as he observed, he was still oblivious as ever.  He still never understood why he was doing it.

After a month of constant pick-up lines and Izuku thought he was going to explode due to how red his face would get every day. What was going on?  He tried asking his friends, but they were no help. Finally, he got them to tell him what was going on though he almost died when he finally got what he asked.

"You think he's flirting with me?" he squeaked choking on his water. Lunch was well on its way when he was shocked by the new-found information.

"It's kind of obvious, Deku," Uraraka said belatedly taking a bite of her sandwich.

"How?"

"Honestly with how vigilant you are I would have thought that you would have caught on by now." Iida mumbled pushing up his glasses "How was I supposed to know? I Never had people like me before."

"But we like you."

"No not like that Soucchan! I meant 'like' in a romantic way!"