Chapter 1

Normani POV:

Well as most of you know I'm Normani, I have very little friends. I try to keep my circle tight despite all the people that wanna be my friends. I've always struggled in the friend category my main friends are only Lauren, Ryan, and Blair. They've always stuck by me as I've done for them.

One day as I was walking home from school with Lauren, I noticed there was a black SUV behind us but had been there since we left the school.

"Lauren have you noticed the SUV that's been following us since we've been walking home from school?"

Lauren continued to keep quiet, she hadn't really said much since we've been walking and she had a guilt look on her face but she tried to suppress it by giving me a small smile.

"Are you okay? You haven't said much since we've been walking and normally you tell me everything"

Lauren continues to not say anything, as we are walking down the street about 2 blocks away from my house we decided maybe we should take the shortcut through the ally way.

"I don't really like coming down the ally way, it kinda give me the creeps ya know" said normani.

As she turned around Lauren was no where in sight and neither was the SUV, normani soon became worried, the scenarios started racing through her head. 'Did she get kidnapped?' 'Did she decide not to take the shortcut?' It was racking her brain until she felt something being placed over her head almost suffocating her.

________________________________

Dinah POV:

"Ally listen, I'm not going over there tonight too many rumors about me and what lies between my legs have been going around and just racking my brain all at once"

"Dinah why don't you just tell them? Don't let these people have control over you. You are your own person and deserve to go where you want to, you should come to the party with me thought I really don't wanna be alone" said the short blonde with a pout.

"Ally stop making that face! You get me everytime, if Mila goes them I'll go because we all know you just wanna go see Troy and I'm not 3rd wheeling" said Dinah with a hint of annoyance laced in her voice since she didn't wanna go to the party.

"I'll be texting mila then"

3 hours later:

"Wow Dinah maybe you snapped tonight?"

"I can't go looking ugly now can I? But then again that kind of impossible for someone who looks like me" says the tall blonde as she flips her hair