6. The plan

#FLASHBACK#👀

Maprang POV

One day Singto called me. He sounded very happy. I asked him "What's the matter my friend. I've never heared you so happy before. So tell me what's the reason? I am very excited to know about it."

He said "I married my childhood love."

"Oh! that's a very great news. Congratulation! Singto. Let me guess! Is your sweetie?... Oh! sorryee.... I mean Krist. Now by this name, only you can call your love." I said.

"Ahh... M.. now stop it teasing me like that. You already knew that my first and last love is none other than Krist. Yah! HE IS KRIST." Singto said.

"Okay! Okay! Tell me first how is your married life going on? With your dream wife who has now become your real wife." I said.

"M... how can I say that to you... " Singto replied.

"Singto please don't do formality with me. Just tell me. What's the matter? I would be very happy to help you. Let it come out what is going on your mind." I said.

Then he exuberantly told me his matter.

Singto said with very emotional tone "Whom I loved was now my wifey. But he have no feelings to me. But somewhere my heart knows that he likes me. He seems very comfortable with me not as comfortable with the others. He is very caring about me as well as my feelings. He always take care about that he never hurt me in any situation. He appreciated all my effort as husband I do for him. If he had problems about all these things. Then he would tell me earlier that "He doesn't like these things." But whenever I do something for him. He became very happy. But he never told me yet. That he feels something for me. How to find a way to his heart. That his like would be change into love for me."

"Aww..... don't worry my sore puppy. You don't know that love comes jealousy and jealousy comes love. If he have feelings for you then this is the best way to accepting his feelings towards you."

"But M if I will hurt him by this way. He will hate me instead of accepting his feelings towards me, then what will I do?" Sing said with a voice of worry.

I said with excitement "Stop talking rubbish. Now carefully listen to me what I'll going to tell you. I was already thinking that I come to Thailand for touring purpose. You are the only friend of my in Thailand. So it is great opportunity to execute our plan in normal way. It doesn't seems like we do acting. We will being cozzy, like we really enjoyed each others company in front of Krist instead of being a normal friends that's all. Then see, Krist will not be able to stop his emotions from coming out. If he really feels something special for you then.

Singto said "Ok! Then. I agree to following your plan."

Singto POV

From that day onwards, I prepare myself to do all those things which would help me to bring out Krist's feelings.

This started today. Maprang is coming to Thailand.

I was standing in our office parking area. Its time for going airport. But where is Krist? I told him that at 6 pm she will be reach at airport.

"Sorry Sing. I just had an urgent meeting. That's why I got late. Lets go. Quick! quick! Turn the car." Krist said

He sitted in car. Then we gone for the airport.

"Hye...... Singto." Maprang calling me with lifting her hand toward me.

"Oh! You are there Maprang. I'll come to you." I said.

"She is maprang. Your friend looking really pretty." Krist said with smile.

I said "Yes!" Then I go to Maprang.