T H R E E

A/N listen to amnesia by 5 seconds of summer while reading this

I bloody dare you.

She sat in the corner, shivering. Though there was no wind or even the slightest of breezes.

Empty bottles of alcohol littered her room and the Polaroid pictures of them scattered all around her seemed to be screaming at her.

Memories flooding her brain like an uncontrollable stream of sadness mixed with the booze she had recently consumed.

"Stop." she commanded aloud, placing her hands on her ears. Hoping to silence the pictures mockingly dancing in her head.

All she wanted was for them to stop

All she wanted was for everything to stop.

"STOP IT PLEASE!" She yells louder, her voice cracking.

She crawled to her bed and hugs her knees to her chest.

She was now sobbing uncontrollably, unable to think or move.

She looks down and sees a single picture of them, one of her favorite memories of him.

It was of them next to a picture of the Eiffel Tower.

It was both of their dreams to go to Paris.

"If you don't want this dream anymore- than neither do I"

She picks up a lighter from the bedside table and watches as the flames slowly consumed the piece of happiness. The fire reflected in her dark eyes as she watched it burn.

That was the last thing she said before chucking the burnt remains of the photo into the pile with the others

They all slowly begin to burn just and she begins to feel lightheaded from the smoke.

"YOU ALREADY LEFT WHY CANT THE MEMORIES OF YOU LEAVE!" She screamed feeling even more dizzy. She looks up into the darkness that she seems to always be surrounded in.

She sees a broken bottle across the bed.

She reaches for it, almost hesitating over what she was doing.

Almost

She sniffles before slashing it onto her arm, hoping that it hurts more than the pain of losing him

"FUCK!" She screams, staring at the crimson river leaving her arm and onto the yellow bedspread.

"Maybe now I can forget everything...." She whispers into the dark before shutting her eyes, letting the smoke, tears, blood, and ashes of their memories together circle around her.

A/N *whistles* that was sad.

I'm sorry.

BUT you have to forgive me because I've updated three times

Three

Love you all stay beautiful.

Oh wait that's sam's thing.

Oh whale.

XxoxoxoxX

~Thalia