Attempt at a fanfic

Fanfic
Gravity falls x hogwarts

One lovely summer our parents thought it was a good idea to sent my sister and i to a strange new school in a far away place for the rest of the year, called ... . It would have been fine in a normal school but this one was magic. You had to pass though a brick wall to get on a train and then onto boats that cross a misty old lake.
Seventh day at hogwarts and is still its weird. I've been put in a house without my sister I'm in a house called Ravenclaw. And Mabel is in hufflepuff. I've already met a few people but they aren't in the same year as me. There is Wendy, she's in grifindoor and an old man whose name stan. He's the one who I looking after Mabel and I the most because somehow he is our uncle.. ?

"Dipper where are you? Mabel wants to talk to you also do you have any food I can eat? I'm starving." Bear is screaming out. I don't really want to talk to Mabel right now because well I need to get this goat off my bed and get used to being without her. We've always been together, gone everywhere and done everything with each other. Yet she's always better at making friends faster then me and easier. She's already got to friends in her house, Grenda and candy.
Bear is yelling again for me to come out of the shared room.
Crawling out of the room and down the stair case, I see Mabel sitting on the blue and white couches staring at the starry roof.
"DIPPER there you are. I haven't seen you in like 2 days. Where have you been??" She cried at me.
"Ive been in here obviously. Sorry i was meaning to talk to you and that but you've already got 2 new friends and i dont want to annoy you with my presence" i mumble under my breath.
" dipper you need to socialise more. Make friends. Tomorrow we start classes and i dont want you to be alone." She sounded like she was going to slap me but i guess it was only the way she said it because she slapped on a bright huge smile on her face.

So far... ill edit it when ever but here read it and laugh at my attempt