6

Sean's POV.

I download an extreme truth or dare app and I press dare. I wait a couple seconds then my eyes widen. Oh no...

Before I can sneakily press dare again so it can choose another one, kaycee snatches my phone.

"Hey! Give it back!" I shout and she giggled and shakes her head. "YOU HAVE TO GIVE THE CLOSEST GIRL OR BOY- 3 hickeys in the next 24 hours...." she shouts then says the last part quietly. "Ok, now give me $100" She says. Putting her hand out.

I shake my head and I walk inside and she follows. Kaycee gets a bottle of water and starts drinking it. I was about to get my wallet out then... "wait, why can't I do this dare?" I say with a smirk on my face. In that second kaycee spits her water out all over me. i glance at the clock and it's 5:48 pm.

She widens her eyes and slowly steps back. I slowly move forward and smirk at her. "Oh kaycee Caitlin Rice, I am giving you those hickeys..." I say then she starts running. I chase after her.

We run around the house for like 5 minutes then we get tired and jump on the couch. "B-break" Kaycee says while panting hard and I nod vigorously.

"Netflix?" She ask and I nod. "Wait don't we need to get changed first?" I ask her. She thinks  for a couple seconds then shakes her head. "Nah its too hot" she says and I nod.

"Ooo can we watch friends!" She says while putting on the Netflix on the tv. I nod and laugh. "I told you that you were addicted to that show." I say still laughing.

She puts an episode on and we laugh our heads off. We had a tub of ice cream and we were just eating it while watching friends when kaycee looked down and put her head in her hands. Shes having a memory isn't she?

Kaycees POV (Just for the Memory)

I have this memory of eating ice cream on the couch with Sean and she suddenly puts some ice cream on my nose. "Sean CHARLS Lew! I look at him and then I put some ice cream on his. He laughs and puts some ice cream all over my lips. "Well I guess I have to kis-."

Then the memory stops. Ugh I hate it when it stops in the middle. Well I guess I found out his middle name tho.

Sean's POV
She finally looks back at me and puts on a fake smile. I look at her with a concern look. "Memory again?" I ask her and she nods. "It's kinda strange, all the memories I've received so far are only about you and me."She says and I smile. "Well more will come, don't worry kayc." I smile at her and give her a reassuring look.

Out of nowhere she suddenly got up and went to the little table near the tv and got something on it. "Oo who is this for, its so pretty" She says holding up a necklace. I chuckle and smile at her. "It's yours, I gave it to you last year for your birthday." I say and she smiles.

"Can you put it on?" She asks and I nod and smile

"Can you put it on?" She asks and I nod and smile. I pat my lap and she sits in it. I move her hair gently to the side and put her necklace on. Then I thought to myself I have an opportunity.

I fiddle with the necklace pretending to put it on when I give kaycee and light kiss on the neck. She jumped and little but was still on my lap.

"Sean?" She says. I kiss her neck again and again then I kiss her sweet spot and she gives out a slight moan. I still remember it. I thought to myself and smile. I kiss a little harder then once my work was done I stoped and smile. She then turns around and looks at me.

"What was that?!" She says. And I just smirk and my artwork on her precious neck. Then her eyes widen and she runs to the bathroom. "SEAN CHARLES FRIKIN LEW!" I hear her scream from the bathroom.

She then comes back and gives me a death glare. "One down, two to go!" I smirk and she eye balls me. "Hey you liked it didn't you!" I smirk again and she turns a deep shade of red and shakes her head. "C'mon admit it, If you didn't like it you would of pulled away." I say and she just sits down and I chuckle.

We sit together cuddling and watching Netflix. Feeling her warm half naked body pressed on mine is the best feeling ever.

K that's another chapter hahah. I hope y'all like this. Lmao.