Shot For Me

*Take A Shot For Me*

I’m the man

Yeah I said it! B*tch I’m the man

Don’t you forget it

Take a shot for me, ooooh

Take a shot for me

A shot for me

*A shot for me*

Roc POV:we was just waking into the club ok wait they didn't tell me we was going to a strip club but yeah we all went our different ways i walked around every coner i turned you see a girl on a strip pole damn girls aint got no respect for their body and thenselves these days so anyways i walked over to the bar and just sat down and was looking around since i dont really drink then the bartender asked"sir you want a drink or something""naw i'm straight i don't drink""oh but one drink wont hurt"sorry but no"i said responding to what he said"here just take one shot its free"he said and handing me a shot i drunk bout i took like three shots then this dancer walked up to me grabbed my hand led me to this chair sat me down and started to give me a lap dance all i can do is smile man damn i feel like i'm doing something wrong but what the hell forgive me i'm drunk after she was done she turned around facing me and just started to feel all over my body damn that sh*t felt good then she bit her lip and i whispered in her ear"come with me"we both got up and walked out the club damn what the hell am i doing my horny a**