Chapter 47

boi i love this song

Jimin

"When was he supposed to call you back?"

His green haired friend was sat on his couch with his knees clutched to his chest. Yoongi had the mug of tea gripped tightly, his knuckles white, and his hair dye had started to fade slightly from being unkept. Jimin paused the show which they had been watching, and turned to his friend who remained silent on the sofa.

"Hyung?"

"Like I said, it's been a few days since he last called me."

"I'm sure it's nothing hyung-"

"Jimin, you don't know that."

"Y-you're right, but you don't know that it couldn't be either." Yoongi stared blankly at the TV, his toes curled beneath the checkered blanket. Jimin sighed, and moved closer to his friend. "Hyung, maybe we should wait a bit more, and see if Taehyung will reply?"

"I'm going to Seoul."

"What? No you can't!" Jimin was shocked at his friends sudden announcement, his voice slightly louder than anticipated.

Yoongi only turned to his friend with a firm expression. "I explained everything that I know and what Taehyung told me to you. You know how suspicious this situation is, so why question my actions?"

"Hyung it could be dangerous! Bionic business is serious business!"

"Which is why I need to go myself to make sure Taehyung is fine."

The blonde was still, and astonished by his friends confidence and maturity. Yoongi had always kept to himself, for as long as they had been friends, and this had been the first time Jimin had seen him wanting to go out of his way for someone, with the passion in his voice. "Hyung, this isn't a good idea."

"It doesn't matter."

"Yes it does! Do you think Taehyung would want you to get involved?!"

"That doesn't matter."

"Yes it does! Would you like it if you're roles were reversed, and he came into a dangerous situation that didn't have to involve him?"

"..."

"Hyung..." Jimin gently tapped his arm, and Yoongi met his gaze. His friend may be cold, distant, gruff and blunt, but nothing could hide the worry brewing in his eyes. It was almost contagious, and Jimin became absorbed in his own troubled thoughts for a few brief moments. He shook his head, and focused his attention back onto his friend. "Hyung, you said you trust him?"

"Yeah."

"Then wouldn't going all the way to Seoul go against that?"

"Yeah. You're right."

"Listen, hyung, I-" Jimin paused, calculating his words which would follow. "-I'm scared too."

Yoongi smirked slightly, and ruffled Jimin's hair. "I know. Unlike me, you're not good at hiding it. I bet Jungkook can sense it too."

"Ahaha, maybe...he hasn't mentioned anything though."

"Probably because he knows it's something you don't want to address. I get that."

"You approve of him?"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, and Jimin immediately looked down. "I never said that."

"I-I know, but do you?"

"He's your boyfriend, why does he need my approval?"

"It's just...I want my friends to get along with my, my boyfriend."