Chapter 5

~Acacias POV~

It was weird that I got a text message from Cameron asking if me and Taylor were still together. I'm not gonna think about it too much, it probably means nothing, or does it mean something? I started packing for a week because I didn't know how long I was going to be staying. But since it was getting late I decided to go to bed.

~Ashley's POV~

After Cam came in the hotel room basically yelling at me and Taylor I decided to make Cam even more mad, and make out with Tay in front of him. I knew it made him mad because he stormed out of the room. Even after he left me and Tay were still making out. Don't get me wrong, he is a great kisser.

Once me and Taylor were done making out I decided to go to sleep because it was getting late. I didn't bother changing because what I was in was comfy enough. I walked over to the bed, I made sure to be near the edge of it so nothing would happen between me and Taylor. Well that didn't work. After I decided to go to bed Taylor went to bed also. He pulled me close to him.

"Goodnight Babe." Taylor whispered in my ear.

I got chills when he said that, but I don't know why. "Goodnight" and with that i went to sleep.

(A/N sorry if it's short. I just got back from vacation and I'm tired. But hope you like it :) )