Us

Ema Jean:

The next day

I felt a cold substance on me. I jumped up out of the bed dripping wet. "Sorry babe, you looked hot" Jason said laughing. "What the fuck!" i screamed. I wasnt really mad but i was upset at the fact that i was woken up with ice cold water.

I went into the bathroom and began taking my clothes off. I was already wet so why not take a shower? When i was completely naked i heard the door open. I turned around to see a wide eyed Jason.

I jumped in the shower and covered myself with the shower curtain. "What are you doing" i asked looking scared. "Um i-i was ...... Ill just leave" he said grabbing something and walking out the door. Glad that thats over.

I began to wash up and do what i need to do. When i was done i realized that i needed clothes. "Jason can we go shopping" i screamed down the stairs. "Yeah sure" he said sounding like he couldnt care less.

I just grabbed some of his clothes and he was already dressed.

After shopping.

"Put on something nice Ema" he said fixing his tie. I had to admit he looked nice in a tux. "Where are we going" i said curious. "On a date" he said fixing his hair. I left to go pick out my clothes.

I must admit, i was happy with the selection. I picked out a all white lace dress the flowed and some white heels. I pinned half off my hair up and curled the other side. I went light with the makeup.

I was happy with what i looked liked. "You look wonderful" Jason said. That made me blush. "Thanks, same to you" i said grabbing his hand and walking towards the door.

The car ride was short and silent but not an awkward silence. I felt the car stop at this building that looked like it was made out of glass."Jason i-" i started. "No need for words, lets enjoy ourselves" he said.

We had a wonderful time. I hope it stays like this.