......

She was completely unpacked by 10 am and started lunch at 12 after exploring the house. She decided she'll make a simple grilled cheese with tomato soup for them to eat, as she prepared dinner. She lightly knocked on the door to the office and walked in after being told to. "Your lunch." She stated and placed it in front of them. They immediately dug in and she left.

Timothy thought this was the best grilled cheese he has ever tasted and the other's nodded in agreement. "How do we get her to become out Mistress?" David asked with his mouth full of grilled cheese and soup.

"I guess we act up until she has to spank us and then we ask her then." Elyjah said and they all nodded in agreement. They ringed her back up to the office to collect their plates. "Take these plates to the kitchen, Maid." He sneered at her and shoved it in her hand.

"As you wish, sir." She said, but in realty she wanted to punch him in the mouth. Elyjah frowned and dismissed her with a wave of his hand and the guilt started to settle in him.

"Are you sure about this?" David asked Elyjah since Elyjah was the dominate male out of the four.

"No, but this is all I could think of." Elyjah said and sighed as Emanuel snuggled into his lap.

"Don't worry Daddy we will be submitting to her soon." Timothy said and laid his head on Elyjah's knee. Elyjah gently ran his hand through David's hair causing him to purr out his satisfaction. A knock sounded at the door startling them.

"Come in." Elyjah called in his usual commanding voice. It was Julian. "Yes?"

"Dinner is ready and your plates are made. I will be leaving out for the night to spend some time with a friend of mine." Julian said with a sly smirk.

"Is your friend a boy?" Timothy asked causing her eyes to snapped to his.

"Not that it's any of your business, yes he is a boy." She said. "I will be back at 4 am in just enough time to have your breakfast prepared."

"You can't go out." Emanuel said.

"Oh really?" She said and raised a challenging brow and Emanuel instantly looked down with a blush on his cheeks.

"Yes, really. Why do you want to hang out with him anyways?" Elyjah snapped and he saw the familiar twitch in her left eye. He knew she was close to snapping. "What you're going to go sleep with him?"

"You better watch your mouth little boy." She growled and he almost submitted. Almost.

"Or what? You'll spank me."He mocked but on the inside he was praying she will.

"If that's what you want." She said and walked towards him. "I warned you, little boy."