.............

Julian let the water pour over her as she stood under the shower. Tears mixing in with the steaming hot water. "Did you think I would leave you alone that easily, you worthless slut." He demanded harshly. "You are nothing. That's why your parents didn't want you."

"N-no s-sir. I-I knew you w-would find m-me." She stuttered. "Y-you always do."  His hand gripped her neck cutting off her air. 

"I own you. I tell you when to breathe, when to speak, when to eat." He said and gripped harder. "You are nothing. Always have been and always will be." 

"I am nothing. I always have been and always will be." She chocked out trying to hold in her tears. 

"Go clean yourself up, you worthless bitch." He said and dropped her on the concrete floor, making her scream as her knees busted open. "Shut the fuck up." She immediately quieted.

"As you wish Master." She said in between hiccups. She was worthless.

Julian punched the wall of the shower once as she sat in the tub with the water still pouring over her. She was worthless. She will never be anything but that. Her mind constantly replayed the events of the Winter of 2017. That was a bad time for her mentally, emotionally, and physically and a year later her mind won't let her forget it. 

She stood up and placed her face under the water again to rinse it and turned the tap off and dried herself off. She stared into the mirror and looked at herself. "You are not worthless. You are strong and beautiful." She told herself. "You are strong. You are beautiful."

She exited the bathroom after drying off  and hanging up her towel. She walked into the living room where the other's waited and sat on the huge couch. David was cuddled up with Cecil and Timothy. Elyjah, Emanuel, and Melinda latched onto her immediately. Emanuel's lips found their way to her breast and he sucked lightly on them as Elyjah layed behind her and Melinda in front of her. Brittany and Kimberly sat huddled  up on the couch waiting for the movie to start. Halfway into the movie she heard the quiet snores of Emanuel and Melinda in her ear and she looked around to see the other's asleep except for Elyjah who would lightly run his fingers along her spine every few minutes. 

"Do you want to talk about it, Mistress?" He asked her in a whisper. She turned slightly to face him and cupped his face. 

"Not right now, baby." She said and he nodded in understanding. His legs were entangled with her's and her head layed on his chest as he embraced her tenderly. His eyes looked at her with so much admiration that it caused her to look away from him.

"I love you, Mistress."  He said and placed a tender kiss on her lips. 

"I love you too, pet." She said and kissed him tenderly. They fell asleep happy and content with their little family who would move closer  to them in their sleep wanting to touch some part of the two most dominate people in the relationship.

She felt whole. She felt at peace, but most importantly she felt loved and that caused a smile to slip on her face as consciousness left her for the night.