-ONE-

Present- Los Angeles, California.

(Underlined Italics mean English)

*Normal means Korean*

-Italics mean thoughts-

RaeYo's POV

*beep* *beep* *beep*

"UGHH!"

I slam my hand onto my alarm. As I sit up, my phone starts to ring.

*Ring* *ring* RyJoo *Ring*

"Annyeong?" I say in my hoarse voice.

"Hey Rae, Boss needs you at the agency at 9 sharp. You better be there." Ryjoo informs.

"Yeah, I'll be there. What is it this time?" I ask.

"Uh, I don't actually know. He didn't say, he just told me to call you."

" I'm too lazy to go. Can't you just hack into the system and tell me if it really is important?" I sighed as I lay back and stare at my ceiling.

"Heh, can't. If I do they would kill me. Literally."

"Welp, alright. I'll see you when I get there." I groan as I roll over to my side.

"Ok, cya soon Rae."

"You too."

I throw my phone back onto my bed and head to the bathroom. After I brush my hair and washed myself up, I put on my regular training clothing. After I dressed up, I move my clothes to the other side of my closet and see all my weapons hung up on the wall. I never leave my house without a gun or atleast a carryable weapon.

I heave a sigh and grab my phone from my bed. I went downstairs and go to the kitchen. I look at the time only to find it to be 8:36. I grab my mortocycle keys and head out, making a quick stop at starbucks before going to work.

-
H.A.A.S.U HeadQuarters (Hackers, Assasins, Agents, Spies Undercover)
Arrival
Time: 8:52

When I got there, I parked my mortorcycle at the parking lot and ran to the elevator.

*ring* *ring*

I take my buzzing phone out of my pocket and see RyJoo calling again.

"Yeah?" I answer.

"Hey, where are you?" He asks.

"I'm in the elevator, why?"

"Just making sure. We're meeting in your office so be sure to go there."

"K, Gotcha."

The elevator door opens as soon as I end the call. I get out of the elevator and run to my office which was about a block away. Headquarters is fucking gynormous. The bulding is separated by division. And yet, the assassin's ward is ALL THE WAY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF WHERE IM AT. I stop once I see the tag," RaeYo Lee" on the door. I take a deep breath and enter. When I came in I see RyJoo sitting on my desk and see my boss on the sofa I have in there.

"Is there anything wrong sir?" I asked.

"No, nothing is wrong," he replied, "In fact, we have another mission for you."

"Really? So where is it at this time? Here in L.A? New York? Florida-"

"South Korea."

I stop as boss cuts me off.

South korea?

"Pardon?" I say in disbeleif.