Dont Cry.

Peyton's POV

I have a weird feeling about where I am. Its dark, and all weird. I start walking and I yell hello.

My voice echoes and I get no responses. So I try again.

“Helloooo?" No answer, so I decide to walk around. Its all black and I can't see anything. The back of my head is pounding with pain. Then I hear sweet singing of Shawn. But its different. Its like in the background of me, outside of me.

Then I hear crying. I wonder who it is.

“Hello? what's wrong? Are you Ok" then I realize its Bailey, and Shawn Mendes.

Shawn's POV

I hear a noise and I turn around to see a girl around my age on the floor covered in shoes. I help her up. She looked shocked and told me to hold on. The girl called her friend. As Soon as this friend of hers walked in, she seemed different, in a good way. As I am walking up to her, another girl, a short brunette comes right up behind her, and punches her in the head.

The girl immediately falls down.  As we get no response from her, the girl who punched her ran of screaming her number to me, and the girl I helped up, sat there with tears in her eyes. I calmed her down and picked up the hurt one. I completely ran to my car. As I looked down, I definitely noticed something. Besides the fact that her head is swelling, shes sorta black, blue and purple, she seemed like a really good girl, who I want to get to know more about.

I lay her down in my back seat, and I speed down the express way, and get to the hospital. I grab her out of the seat and run. Bailey is behind me pouring her eyes out. I yell at her to calm down. We get in and I start yelling extremely loud. “DOCTOR WE NEED A DOCTOR!" Someone comes rushing out and takes her away.

I start tearing up. I don't know why, I barely knew the girl.

finally after about 2 hours, the doctor calls us over. “I have some news"

“please tell me she's not dead sir" Both Bailey and I say.

“No, but, she is in a coma. Someone close to her, needs to try and lead her out. "

I break down on the floor crying. Bailey gives me a why are you crying? look.

Baileys POV

as I get down next to Shawn, he starts crying after we are told the news. I wonder why Shawn is crying, and why harder than me? He doesn't even know her. We get up and go in the room. Her lifeless body made me die inside. I was closest to her, nearly sisters, and I tried what I was told to do.

“Peyton," I say crying, “Come on, I know you are here. just follow my voice and come out of there. Give me a response please" Nothing. I collapse on the floor crying.

After I am done balling my eyes out, I go up to Shawn and tell him about her.