Great. Just Great.

The Next Day

Peyton's POV

Ok so today I am going to Canada. We have a moving truck and 2 bags of luggage for me. Wow. I cant believe what's happening right now.

|Boardinghouses flight 184 to. Canada.|

the lady on the speakers said.

Shawn and I get on the plane. I have window seat and Shawn has middle. I can't believe I am going to live with Shawn Mendes.

As I lay my head down on his shoulder to fall asleep, he says

“One more surprise, last one I promise. "

Shawn's POV

Right before she falls asleep, I decide to tell her.

“One more surprise, last one I promise." She instantly bolts up.

“I saw your your vines and YouTube covers and I showed my boss."

“Oh he probably hated them you shouldn't of showed him" She says a little annoyed.

“You're wrong, and guess what?"

“What" She says.

“You're part of Magcon"

I shove my hand right over her mouth knowing she would scream, which she almost did.

Finally we land. Peyton grabbed her stuff and ran to the taxi.  We put our stuff in the back and hop in.

Finally we get to my house. Peyton was asleep, so I carry her. I bring her in and lay her on her bed and put her suitcases in there. I shut off the light and walk out.

Peyton's POV

I am not really asleep. I like when Shawn carries me. Its just fun that's why. He sets me in bed and walks out. When I “wake up" in a half hour, I get up and go explore. I sorta get lost and call for Shawn. Then I slipped on some ice.

Shawn's POV

I hear Peyton get up and call my name. She probably got lost. Then, as I am getting up, I hear BANG! I run down stairs and see Peyton on the floor surrounded in blood. She is sitting there holding her ankle. I look over and see ice.

“AALIYAH" She runs down stairs.

“Wh-oh"

“Aaliyah, why didn't you clean up that ice!" I said yelling

“I don't know"

I looked down at Peyton and whispered it'll be Ok.

She was crying, great another trip to the hospital. I wonder why her foot was bleeding, and how, she just slipped on ice. Then I realize there was blood on the corner cabinet. Great. I am having Aaliyah clean that up later. I rap her foot in a towel and take her to the hospital.

Peyton's POV

I wake up with stitches in my foot, and a cast on my ankle. Great. Fun for Magcon to. MAGCON! “SHAWN WHEN IS MAGCON" “it is in two days"

“i have to go on wearing crutches right then?"

“yes, HOLDING them." I giggle to myself but my foot is in pain. I grab it with my hands and groan in pain. Shawn runs over to me and goes, “What can I get for y- DOCTOR HER FOOT" he comes rushing in with some pain medication. I take it and doze off.

I wake up on the couch at Shawn's house with my foot propped up, and a blanket. I am sitting up now. I turn around and see Shawn curled up in a ball next to me. I laugh, then I flick his nose. He wakes up and realizes its me. I grab my crutches and try to start running. I ran through the kitchen and out the door. I was in the backyard and I stopped. Shawn wasn't close to me yet, so I dropped my crutches and just admired the place. It was pretty big. Then I heard running. I reached for my crutches, but it was to late.