Paperbacks, New Books & Sequel to I Want A Thug in my Life!

Hi KeeReaders!!! I know, I know. It's been soooo long! Cuss me out in the comments. I'm back and to stay! After publishing IWATIML on Amazon as an eBook, I took a long break from writing. It wasn't by choice, but more so just happened due to stress, work and battling depression. Writing has ALWAYS been an outlet for me as well as a huge way to express myself. I love giving people a good story to read. And i love my readers and supporters who've been around for a while!

With that being said, I've ordered paperback copies of this book (IWATIML) that I haven't received yet! However, if you'd like a paperback copy that's signed by me I will be selling them! Accepting PayPal and CashApp payments! Also, what do you all think about me just releasing the sequel on Wattpad?! It was supposed to be published with the company that I was signed to. I'm no longer signed to the company anymore but I'm sure you guys want to know what's next for the characters. It's already been started and just needs to be finished and i'm willing to give that to you all!

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL WANT IN THE COMMENTS!!! I need feedback in order to fullfill these wishes!
New stories/books are also in the works! 😉

WHO WANTS A COPY?!