Under Construction!!!

Hi My Loves!! I know most of you started reading "I Want a Thug in My Life" when i firts published it on Wattpad YEARS ago. Well, in 2017 I published the book under a publishing company in a eBook and now Paperback form.

Well... I left the company shortly after and took a LONG hiatus from being an author. Now, I'm finally getting back to it and if some of you have already noticed, I have started publishing books on Wattpad again. Also, I Want A Thug In My Life is currently in the process of being removed from Amazon Kindle Unlimited and Paperback copies will no longer be available.

HOWEVER, with that being said I am going to revamp the book, re- title the book and even change the book cover under my new pen name which is now no longer Kee but Lola Anderson. I am working on self publishing now and will no longer be publishing books under any publishing house/company. I love my former Publisher Miss Lady Lissa and appreciate her for taking me under her wing and guiding me thru publishing my very first book. It was a wonderful experience and I cannot wait for you guys to read all the things I've been working on.

Thank you all for being patient with me. Hopefully I have not lost any of you at all and if so I'll work as hard as I need to to gain you guys back as fans.