Chapter 1

Harry shook his head to make his hair messier, before trying to push the front up in a mess. Abby watched from the bed and admired his back. He was toned and made sure of it, especially for a kid at his age. Not that he was a kid but he was much younger than her.

Abby was his assistant, his right hand chick for everything. He didn't depend on her much after their relationship started after a night of clubbing. She had to go pick him up and the whole car ride was filled with innuendos and dirty remarks. She gave into him at his house and he fucked her in the kitchen that night.

4 months later, here they were. She didn't want their relationship in the open but he still spent every day with her in her flat in LA. She traveled with him so wherever he went, she went. It sounds like disaster but they've made it work so far.

Harry looked at her through the mirror and turned around.

"What?"

"Just admiring my young boy" she grinned and he shook his head.

"Young?"

"I'm more than half your age" she exaggerated in a scoff, looking up at him from the bed.

"You're 26. I'm 20. Go back to school" he joked. She threw a pillow at him and he ducked it quickly. He glared at her as he walked out of her bedroom and toward her bathroom.

"Don't make a mess in there!" She called from her bed. Just as she finished speaking, there was a crashing sound followed by him yelling 'shit'. Abby didn't even move from her spot on the bed she was too annoyed with him breaking stuff to even go check what he did.

He emerged back in the bedroom in just his boxers, picking at his thumb.

"What did you break now? And why'd you take off your pants?" She sighed.

"Nothing and I wanna be comfy" he grinned as he slid on to the bed, right on top of her. His hands folded under his chin while he rested his head on her bare stomach. Abby was just in her bra and underwear, her sleep attire.

"You look like a sad puppy" she smiled at him and he just blinked at her."My little boyfriend boss guy"

"Little?" He drew back offended at her joke.

"Very little"

"What's very little?" he raised his brows at her.

"Your..." She smiled without finishing.

"We both know that's not true" he smirked and she laughed. "Ok laugh all you want but I recall a certain someone begging for my big cock last night"

"It wasn't me" she lied.

"Beg to differ"

Abby nodded at him and grabbed her phone of the nightstand. Harry was now drumming his fingers against her flesh. She scrolled through twitter while he started kissing her stomach softly. He was always affectionate, always holding her, always kissing her.

She was too busy scrolling through her timeline to realize that his lips were traveling lower, just above her underwear. She jumped when he pulled the band with his teeth, making them snap back against her flesh.

"What are you up to?"

"Nothingggggg" he responded and she stared down at him as he lifted his arms and started to pull them down.

"Harry" she scolded.

"What?" He snapped, angered that she would even question him when she knew very well that all he wanted was a taste. The sweet flavor of her was something that he could never get tired of. The very smell of her made him quiver.