Chapter 2

Abby and Harry were pushed up against each other in a broom closet in the boys rehearsal studio.

"Hurry up" she was rushing him because she thought they would be missed any second and someone would come for them. Harry was kicking off his boots, needing to be barefoot when he came so he could move his toes. Abby dropped to the floor and unbuckled his belt. Looking up at him as she pulled him free he was smiling down at her.

She took him in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head of his cock. Harry had to focus on just her mouth so he could hurry and come.

"You’re fucking beautiful" he whispered down at her as she took all of him in her throat.

"Hurry baby" she looked up at him as she stroked him slowly. He closed his eyes and shudder as she rolled his balls in her hand while sucking.

"Gonna come," he groaned before he let the warm spurts erupt. She swallowed them quickly as she hummed at the taste.

"I’ll catch up with you later. I need you to take a call from this guy for me later about some shirts to promote" he told her as she stood and he kissed her.

"Okay"

"Can we have dinner later?" He asked her, wanting to take her out.

"Harry" she was stern as she turned to walk out of the closet, making sure the coast was clear.

"When the hell will you let me take you out?"

"See you later baby" she ignored him as she stole one quick kiss from him and left the closet.

Harry couldn’t focus for the rest of the day. Mentally pissed off at her that she wouldn’t let him take her out. All he wanted to do was spoil her, make her feel good but she wouldn’t even let him.

Abby went to his apartment and found herself thinking about wanting to be prepared and wanting to go out with him. She wanted to be able to go out with him and not be afraid of what the other people would think. She couldn’t even imagine how she could do it if his fans took their opinions to twitter or even to her face. She didn’t want to be secretive with everything but she couldn’t help it. She couldn’t help but have that fear of others peoples thoughts on her. It’s how she had always been.

***

When Harry got to his flat that night, he could smell her perfume in the air. The Chanel No5 that she wore whenever she went out. He found her in the bathroom, dancing around as she put on her makeup and straightened her hair. She had on a black and yellow dress with a sheer neck cutout and black flats.

"Going out?" He asked from the doorway, making her jump.

"Jesus babe, you scared me" she looked at him with her hand over her chest. “And yeah, Debbie and I are going to a club downtown" she smiled as she brushed through her hair once more.

"But I can’t take you out?"

"Why do you always go back to that? You know my reasoning, I have no time for this" she huffed as she pushed past him and went for her clutch.

"You don’t have time to discuss how I’m feeling about our relationship?"

"Don’t make me sound like some bitch who doesn’t give a fuck about your feelings or us"

"Clearly you don’t, otherwise you would be happy enough to come out with me"

"My happiness has nothing to do with why I won’t come out with you Harry and you know that" she exhaled deeply as she threw her head back, not wanting to fight but needing him to understand. "I’ll see you later" she kissed his cheek as she left. It only took Harry a second to change his shirt, grab his keys and follow her.