0 | Welcome, Player!

This is just some info and wordbuilding before the story completely starts. :)

----

[Welcome Player! Thank you for choosing to play once more. This time, you have gained the Quirk, Gaming Quirk! More information about your quirk can be found in the
•Character>Abilities• option. Before that, should we proceed with the Tutorial?]

You were getting dizzy just by reading the damn words. And staring at your dead body was getting pretty tiresome too.

"Yes." You croaked out, getting shivers and feeling a spike of relief because hell, you can still speak! You were still alive! Even when your blood covered body stated otherwise.

*Ping!*

A sound caught your attention and you looked up, seeing the first box disappear and get replaced with a new one.

[Proceeding with the Tutorial and the Character Customization...]

The world, for no better terms, froze around you before it began to fade, turning everything to blinding white that made you clench your eyes shut or risk be blinded with the sudden light.

*Ping!*

You heard the sound once more and when you opened your eyes, you were not in the abandoned road, where you had met your demise, but in a completely white room, with no doors, windows or furniture to speak of. The ping sounded whenever a new box appears, you noted.

[Hello, Player! This is the Tutorial Section. Here, we will inform you of all the important things you need to know before you begin your new life. First and foremost, this is your last life. There would be no more third chances! So you better live this life to the fullest and no dying too early!]

How freaking weird. This white translucent box was giving you advice. Advice!

[Second, you do not have to speak out loud for us to follow your orders. Just thinking the action would do. Third, and the most important, try thinking/speaking •Character•!]

You shrugged a bit before doing just that, and nearly jumped out of your skull when a large box as tall as you appeared. It contained a whole body picture of you on the left side, and on the right, your character sheet?

[Name: M/n L/n

Title: The Gamer (gives you the abilities of a gamer, the body of a gamer and the mind of one. More info in the Ability(ies) Section.)

Age: 16

Level: 1

Exp: 0/100

HP: 150 (+10 whenever you level up/regenerates every 5/per minute) (Your health bar. You can fully replenish it with a good night's rest or by eating consumables! If it drops to zero, you're dead)

MP: 50 (+10 whenever you level up/regenerates every 5/per minute) (Your mana bar. You can fully replenish it with a good night's rest or by eating consumables! Decreases when using abilities, if it drops to zero, you won't be able to use certain abilities anymore!)

INT: 7 (affects how fast you can learn or how fast you can master abilities! The higher it is, the higher the possibility of finding new abilities! Of course, it also affects your Grades so you better smarten up!)

STR: 5 (affects how much damage you can inflict on an enemy, what do you think would happen if it reaches to one hundred?)

DEF/VIT: 5 (affects the amount of damage you take. Also affects debuff effects, the higher it is, the lesser the duration of most debuffs! You can become invincible! )