1 | Game Start!

Okay! Change of plans guys, since I really really wanted to update now, and I thought of a new way so everyone can get what they want, the 2nd Quirk that he'll get is the Copy Cat Quirk. What does that do? Find out, haha. And, yes, is he OP? Are you OP? Yes, you are~ *wink*

--------

"Uhm, is there a Copying Quirk? Like, a Quirk that copies other Quirks?" Well, in for a penny, in for a pound. Why don't you try?

*Ping!!*

[+1 INT, +1 WIS]

[Secret Quest Finished!

Think of a Quirk that'll make you SUPER STRONG!

These Quirks are
*Copy Cat Quirk
*Gravity Quirk
*Element Quirk
*Disintegrating Quirk and etcetera!

You've received 200 EXP and a wrist band with the words 'Path to Greatness!']

*Ping!*

[You've gained a level! You are now Level 3! And, yes, there is a Quirk that let's you copy other Quirks. It's called the Copy Cat Quirk! Aside from letting you copy other quirks, it also gives you cat attributes! Cat ears, a cat tail, retractable claws and sharp teeth! This Quirk can copy other Quirks by contact to their owners, the Quirk will not be at 100% but it'll be real useful if you combine two or three quirks at the same time. There is a time limit on how long you can use the copied quirks however, and the stronger it is, the less the time, the harder it is to use and the greater the consequences to your body! Will you choose the Copy Cat Quirk?]

That was a lot of words to take in, but you were already sure of your answer. And wow, of course this game would have Quests too.

"Yes." You nodded your head and the box vibrated before it suddenly disappeared. Okay, what was going on, now?

*Piiiinnnnngggg*

[Congratulations Player! You have finished the Tutorial and the Character Customization. You are now ready to enter the world of BNHA. We hope you all the best...]

Your eyes closed as bright light burst behind your eyelids and you suddenly felt weightless, like you were floating before BAM! You dropped like a sack of potatoes, grunting as you hit the floor? that was thankfully carpeted so it wasn't that hard of a fall. You groaned as you sat up, ears flickering and your tail swishing behind you.

You froze. Looked down as your tail waved left and right. Okaay... This was still okay. This was still good. You whimpered.

After your mild break down, you stood up and decided to look around. The room you landed in was apparently, yours. The room was painted with your favorite colors, there was a large bed tucked in a corner and beside it sat a study table with a lamp and of course, a chair. Looking out from the study table, there was a window that showed the street outside and when you peeked out, it was night. On the other side of the room, a dresser and a small closet, with a door that when you opened, lead to a medium sized bathroom. There was a mirror there too, and you entered, wanting to see what you look like with your cat add-ons.

You blinked at your appearance. You still looked like you, with the forever messy (h/c) hair, (s/c) skin, the small button nose, the rose thin lips, and the large (e/c) eyes. The only difference was the cat ears on top of your head and again, the tail coming out of your ass. That sounded bad. Above your ass? Better. There was a hole in your pants, making sure that you tail could breath and when you scoured over your closet, you found out that all your pants and undergarments had holes too. Convenient. You smiled a little.