~1~

Heyy. This is a book I plan on keeping, so pleeaasse go easy on me. If there is alot of mistakes, I apologize. Here goes!

* * * * * * * *

Gabbi

I graoned as I heard the loud beeping noise that echoed around my small room. I threw my Cinderella pillow at it and if course, missed. That's right, I made and sewed that pikkow with my grandmother. She passed away two years ago on my birthday. I looked at the time and saw that the alarm must have been going off for about town minutes. Wow. New record. I sat up in my bed, my long legs touching the cold wodden floors of my bedroom. My terrible cough echoed throughout the room as I walked out into the hallway. I walked in, shutting and locking the door. I started the shower, giving the water time to heat up. I stripped down, and looked in the morrior hanjng on the tiled walls. My dull light brown hair, golden eyes, and freckles. Nothing special about me. I sighed before hopping into the shower. I washed, shaved and washed again. I got out and saw that the bathroom and the mirrors were all fogged up. I wrapped a black fluffy towel around me, and opened the door. I poked my head out, making sure neither mom nor Gabe, my older twin brother, were in the hallway. Coast is clear. I preacyically sprinter into my room, having a secure hand on my towel, keeping it up. I kicked the door closed behind me and walked over to my closet. I put on black skinny jeans, and a black T-shirt with a baggy steelers sweat shirt over top. I didn't bother with makeup, put in my bug black ners glass and put my hair in a long light braid down my back. I grabbed my black backpack, put on my black converse, and skipped out of my room, down my hall and walking into the kitchen. See, I lived in a double wide, with my brother and mother. I just loved double sides, they felt so cozy. I looked in my brothers room to see he already left, and my mother was still sleeping. I let Gabe take the ford truck, I liked to ride my black BMX bike with red rims. I loved to do tricks with it when on my way to school. I walked onto my front porch to smell the nice fresh air. Honestly, I wanted a motorbike, but I am still saving up. I skipped off my front porch, and grabbed my bike by the handles, pulling my sweatshirts sleeves over my hands, not bothering with a helmet. I hopped alitle while standing up on my bike. That's me, always in a good mood! The bike ride tin the school was about five minutes, so I didn't mind. Five minutes later, I was pulling into the school parking lot with ease, just cruising along. I hummed to myself as I locked up my bike, and marched into the building. Time fore school bitches.

********

What did u think?! Comment and vote pleeze!